13} Detectives for a Day

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, that bozo keeps pestering me," Emilia starts in the girls' conversation, "he even texted me and asked to see my cherries, so I blocked him," She explains.

"Ew, that's so gross," Isabelle says with a disgusted look on her face.

"For real, that's a straight-up pedo right there," Bella adds, the girls agreeing.

"Anyways, Sarah, how was your weekend?" Bella asked, but Sarah didn't respond.

Yup, she went to lalaland (daydream) again. Only this time, she fell deep, dangerously deep. She started to think about the near kissing incident she had with Benjamin yesterday. When he had her pinned against the counter just about to have their lips touch one another's.

Sarah was wondering if she could've deepened the motions with Benjamin. What would've happened if she had just came in to close the last bit of space between their lips and made out?

Their soft lips calmly crashing into one another, Sarah arms slowly wrapping around Benjamin's neck as his arms wrap around her waist. The space between them being completely closed while they shared a passionate kiss.

What if things escalated a bit after that? What if Benjamin wanted more than a couple of kisses? Sarah mind pictured it well, Benjamin picking her up from being pinned to the counter, heading to the living room as Benjamin laid Sarah on the couch. Then, his body going on top of Sarah's, having him hover over her.

The way he would've came in immediately to kiss her again, making it a bit heated as he tried to make her gasp a bit. The way he would've nibbled on her bottom lip while kissing her like crazy. The action would make Sarah gasp a bit, giving Benjamin the chance to slip his tongue in to get dominance. Sarah would've definitely lost that as his tongue beated hers.

When Benjamin had enough, what if he decided to kiss other areas, too? Yes, the way he would finish their kiss, coming down closer to her neck and place petty little kisses all over. Sarah closing her eyes and letting out soft exhales from the mini pleasure as Benjamin quickly took over her neck.

Finally, when Benjamin was done, he would probably come closer to Sarah's ears. His free hand coming to Sarah's jawline to caress the area while he whispered words of praise to her:

"You're so beautiful, Sarah."

"You did so well, Sarah."

"I want you to know that I love you, Sarah."

"Sarah.."

"Sarah.."

"SARAH," Bella hollered, waking Sarah from her crazy daydream. "ARE YOU HALLUCINATING OR ARE YOU SIMPLY IN LOVE WITH THE TABLE NOW?" She yelled.

Sarah looked at her friend as Bella nervously looked at her.

"Oh, no, I'm fine," Sarah replied.

That didn't cut for Bella as she leaned in closer.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked. Sarah looked at her before taking a look at the other girls, who were all looking at Sarah leaning in a bit, too.

"Yes, am sure," Sarah replied, giving Bella a cheeky smile afterward.

Bella head went down a bit, raising one of her eyebrows while looking at the girl intensely. *Insert The Rock face 🗿*

"Ok then," Bella replied before going back to conversation with the other girls.

Sarah sighed as she went back to eating her food. The girl turned her head, hoping to see someone to cheer her up a bit. Somehow, she immediately made eye contact with Benjamin. The 2 stared at each other's eyes, the same way they did the day before. (Only they were much closer, ofc)