Chapter 5

Karla's POV:
I look down. "Hey, what's wrong" sap asked as we continued walking. I just broke into tears. I leaned against the building next to us. I sat down against it. "I-i don't wanna g-go home" I sobbed. Sap picked me up and he continued walking. I realize he's bringing us to his house. We get there and he puts me down with me standing. "T-thank you" I stuttered. "Your welcome, sweetheart" he replies. He holds my hand and he goes and knocks on the door. His mother answers. "Hey, who's your little friend there" his mother asks. "She's my... girlfriend" sap replies. We walk inside and sit of the couch. "Oh, didn't know you'd ever find" his mom chuckles. Sap frowns. "Funny joke, mum" he rolls his eyes. I feel my phone buzz and check it. "Shit" I said underneath my breath. It's my mum and if I answer I'm going to get yelled at. "What's wrong, whyd you say that" sap asks. "My mum is calling and I don't wanna answer it" I reply. "Oh, um do you want to message her you'll be home soon or-" sap says. "Can you do it" I ask. "Yeah sure" he says taking the phone out of my hand. He messages her saying "I'll be home soon, mum!". She never replies. He hands my phone back. I crawl up on his lap and cuddle him. He cuddles me back. "Do you wanna go change outta that and put something else on" sap asks. "No thank you" I reply. We all hear a bang on the door randomly and I get off sap's lap and run. Sap opens the door, and its my mum. "Hey, have you see Karl" she asks. "Earlier but not now" sap says. Oh thank god he's a good liar. "I know he's here, tell me where he his" my mother demands. "He's not here, trust me, all there is a girl named karla" sap says. "Ok, but if you see him, send him home" she says and leaves.