Chapter 3

Karla's pov:
I start crying and sap just holds me, not even trying to calm me down. I hide my face in my hands while I'm still crying. I start shaking uncontrollably while sap is still just holding me. I randomly start to calm down, I stop shaking and I slowly stop crying. "How did that happen" I said softly while panting. "Probably cause my feeling calms you" sap said. I just feel myself smile. "Sap" I say, trying to get his attention. "Yeah" sap said back. "Can I tell you something" I ask. "Sure" sap says. "I like you more than just friends" I say, embarrassed. "I already knew that cause of my other friends, but anyway is that your way of asking me out" sap said. "Mhm" I hum, embarrassed. "Then yes I'll be your boyfriend" sap said. I cuddle into his lap and hold his hand. He smiles and pulls out his phone. "It's close to lunch, and I'm hungry, do you want me to bring something back or are going too" sap asks. "I'll go, but I'm not getting food" I say. "Ok, but I'm getting you a cookie still, I don't care if you eat it or not" sap says. I frown a bit. He takes me off his lap and stands up then picks me up. We walk out to the cafeteria. Everyone just looks at us. Sap goes and gets his lunch, then goes over to the sweets and grabs him and me a cookie. He goes and sits with his friends and sits me on his lap. "Heys guys" sap says to his friends. "Hey, who's your little girlfriend there" one of his friends says. "This is Karla, a... new girl" sap hesitated. Why'd he call me a new girl, I wondered. "No kidding bro, but your new girlfriend is hot" one of his other friends say. "Ummm, can you not sexualize her please" sap asked. "Sure bro" one of his friends say. They all eat and just talk and gossip, while I just sit on sap's lap zoned out starring at the cookie. Sap stops eating, and holds my hand. He taps my hand trying to zone me be in. I zone back in and look back at him. "Do you want the cookie, sweetheart?" sap asks. "No, I'm not hungry" I reply. "You sure?" sap reassures. "No, and I'm not okay either" I say quietly.