two

he rides the cherry valenz

Somehow, my life had led me to now be stood face to face with one of my brother's friends

Somehow, my life had led me to now be stood face to face with one of my brother's friends. His eyes were piercing into mine as they were trying to find answers and I wish my brain was quicker to think up a story on the spot. Sicheng said I would be dead if any of his friends found out he had a sister.

"I'm Sicheng's roommate." I muttered out and before I could change the story, or think it through, that is what I had declared.

The man now pushed himself past me into the house as if he owned it and he swung the front door to shut. His body was tall and it caused me to gulp at the sight of him.

"Roommate? Sicheng?" He was questioning it all almost as if he already knew something deeper was going on. If he was Sicheng's best friend then why was it such a bad thing that he knew he had a sister.

"Who- who are you." I found the words finally and I took that time to take a proper look over him. Normally I was never nervous in front of confrontations, I usually stood my ground when speaking to anybody but this man was making my heart pick up in speed out of nervousness. He was wearing an oversized sports jacket which was over the top of a dark t-shirt. Whoever he was, there was no denying he was hot.

"I'm Jae." he paused and picked something I didn't recognise up off the sofa. "You mean you were here last night and I didn't know?" He now asked clearly putting one and two together to try and put some sort of basis for my statement.

"Sicheng didn't want any of you to know I was here." I found myself saying, cursing myself as I did. What if this gets my brother into trouble.

"Again, stop with the Sicheng stuff, how do you know his real name, he wouldn't tell a roommate his name." Now this was getting too weird. Sicheng didn't tell people his real name? 

"Listen, I don't know who you are or what's going on, but I'm  telling the truth"

Jae stayed staring at me with a cold glance and I tried to not show my nervousness by staring back in the same manner.
"Well, you're a hard one to work out." He finally stated in his low voice and he started walking forward towards me but I still stood my ground.

"What's your name?" He asked now he was only a metre away from me and he was stood in a position that made me want to comply to answer him.

"Cherry." I spoke, my nickname would always be safer. But as I said this, his facial expression completely changed. His body seemed frozen with his face as he looked in between my two eyes. Instead he almost looked fearful, as if just that name had caused him to lose his confidence.

"That's impossible." He muttered. "Is this some kind of sick joke?" He asked me and I had no idea what was going on. He stepped one more step towards me which backed me up against the cold painted wall behind me.