brother

Family... Thats what you thought of when you saw all the girls eating together, you felt out of place. All these people have known eachother for awhile and its much easier to from bonds with kids. You looked down to see even Yumi not begging you for food, she was begging Naho.

You wanted to leave. You wanted to eat with your family... You continued to eat your food while the other held a conversation Shinobu occasionally adding in.

Even Kanao, but she always flipped her coin before talking.

Shinobu stared intensely at you as she was talking some with Aoi. You felt isolated, thats what she picked up. And who would save you from the feeling? Her of course. She just has to wait until everyone else leaves.

It was pretty late and everyone would just be getting ready for bed. But not the staff of the mansion. They just started eating and would have to clean before bed.

"Yeah Shinobu, what do you think?" Naho was speaking.

"About what? I'm sorry I wasn't listening." She felt kinda panicked when she heard her name. Like a kid would if they were just caught stealing treats before dinner.

"I think Kyojuro is totally smitten with (y/n)-chan!"

"Yeah I agree did you see the way he was looking at her the last time she was here."

Oh Kyojuro, you haven't heard from him in awhile. He wrote some letter awhile ago which you wrote back to but after that you hadn't heard from him. You hoped he was okay but being as they were talking carelessly about him he should be okay.

WAIT SMITTEN WITH ME!??

"HUH WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT??!" You accidentally yelled out. All the girls looked over to you and your face grew heated.

"Well I mean he's not the only one..." Sumi looked over to Shinobu. Who actually saw that and was now also slightly blushing.

"Yeah the mist pillar definitely is too! Oh and the water pillar!"

"HUH??"

"HUH!!"

That came from both you and Shinobu.

"W-Whos the mist pillar..?" You asked completely hiding your face.

"Tokito Muichiro of course!"

"Yeah whenever he comes here he's always looking for you!"

"And always asks for you to treat him!"

You blushed even more.

"Oh yeah and Tomioka-san likes you for sure I never seen him ever talk so much about a person or talk so much in general." Aoi added in.

"Aoi!! Not you too!" You groaned and shook your head.

Welp Shinobu's plan wasn't going going to work now... She gritted her teeth as she watched you blush about the other hasira and not her.

She now felt isolated. How dare they... If only she was stronger she would give them a good slap. No.. She probably wouldn't. But still she's very upset right now but even so she still can't help but smile. Just like her sister... Keep it up.

She looked down at the floor and saw the dog. She almost let out a scream, when she saw it.

She's going to keep that far away from her goldfish... They again engaged in a stareing contest. This dog would haunt her in her nightmares.

-----------

You missed them all... Your family you should have left with your parents, but you didn't want to leave the house. It had to many memories to leave it all behind.

Is he still alive? Haruka... Your brother you should have payed more attention to him, you knew he was going through a hard time, but so were you...

You can only hope for now..

-----------

Shinobu slid your bedroom door open you and your dog was asleep. She steeped in watched you quietly.

She wanted you so bad... She considered just locking you up multiple times. But she didn't think you would like her so much after that. She could have you ingest a poison and make you sick so you would stay longer. She had choices but they all involved forcing you to stay or minpulating you. Which she might feel bad about later on. Once you realized what happend and hated her for it.

Though the idea of you hating her made her smile. She could imagine you locked up in her room while you cursed her and shoved her away from you. Her face lights up at the fantasy. Even of you were rude or unruly to her she would still love you.

She walked over to the side of your bed and reached her hand out to touch your face. But a growling stopped her dead in her tracks.

She looked over to the dog that was supposed to be sleeping, now seeing it standing with its teeth bared at her. She retracted her hand and stared at the dog. A battle in which the dog won once again.

She gritted her teeth and began to walk out of the room.

She hated that dog and wanted nothing more then to get rid of it. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. It was your dog after, she seen the way you interacted with it. You would be to upset to speak to her...

Maybe if she ever decided to just keep you, she could rid of that thing.

---------

//Yumi does not trust Shinobu. They say dogs can sense emotions and other things humans can't see with the naked eye. Yumi got a little scared when she saw Shinobu because of how heavy her emotions were. Yumi did end up staying up the rest of the night to make sure she didn't come back.//

"Awh whats wrong girl? To tired to play right now?" You said crouching and trying to get the little dog to play with the stick you had. "Yumi?" You said and the dog flopped over.

It was definitely a scare but the your realized she was just sleeping. Rough night you supposed..

"Awh my poor baby..." You scooped her up and took her back to the room for a well deserved nap.