jonnys oydssey

You sat all the bags down on the counter and the snake crawled out of one of the them and stared at you.

"Do you want a blanket?" The snake hissed so you took that as a yes.

After you got him a blanket you wrapped him up carried him around the house like a baby. You think he enjoyed it a little bit. So you continued carrying him around while you put the stuff you bought away. Some of the shop vendors were surprised when you bought so much, they weren't used to it. You were proud of yourself for being able afford all of this!

"Your such a cutie, what were you even doing outside? Are you a pet is that it?" The snake looked up at you and seemed to nod. "Ah thats why your so calm. I'm sure if you were a wild snake you wouldn't even be out right now. So then you do belong to someone, maybe tomorrow we can go out and find them? Or when would you be prefer we go?"

The snake hissed again.

"As soon as possible? Alright then, I bet you miss them, and I'm sure they miss you just as much. Let's go then!" You some how understood him and got ready to go again. You slid open the door and was greeted with a man and the snake immediately began hissing as him, it sounded like it was scolding him.

"Yes, I'm sorry I won't drop you this time, come back with me." The man held out his hand for the snake to crawl into his arms. He didn't even acknowledge you. You sweet dropped at his behavior. "Come on kaburamaru we don't have all day."

"Kaburamaru? Is that your name?" The snakes attitude did a whole 180 and excitedly nodded his head. "Awh." You cooed at him.

"You, give me Kaburamaru back." He stared at you, oh wow his eyes were so beautiful... They looked very unique.

"Uhm... Thats not really my choice to make.." You sweet dropped and hesitantly looked away.

The snake hissed at him again, you honestly had no idea what it was saying but like... You understood in a way? He was mad about being dropped again so he was going on strike.

The man looked shocked.

"I have places to be we can't waste time, now come on." This has got to be one of the weirdest things you've ever seen...

Well many not I think the talking crows take the cake for that one...

The man looked back at you, you couldn't tell what he was thinking but it kinda scared you.

"You, whats your name? You seem familiar." You would've remembered if you had meet him before..

"Uhm my name is (l/n) (y/n).." You nervously replied.

"(Y/n)..." He whispered in familiarity and then pointed at you."Your the girl Mitsuri-san has been talking about for weeks." He said eyes full of jealousy.

"Am I?!" You said kinda startled at the glared he was giving you.

'First Mitsuri is completely enamored by you and now Kaburamaru was saying that you were better at taking care of him than me!? What else would you take from him???'

//better question was what would he take from you//

"Yes! Now give me my snake!" He raised his voice slightly in annoyance.

You looked at Kaburamaru who was still wrapped up in your blanket. How could you let him go? He wasn't yours though so it wasn't right to keep him. He looked up at you and seemingly read your thoughts, and slowly and sadly nodded. You felt imaginary tears fall from your eyes as you slowly held your hands out to the man.

He gave you a weird look before he held him arm out for Kaburamaru. He slid up and wrapped around his arm before making his way to his neck. Kaburamaru was now hissing at you in thanks..? Probably, you didn't understand he was a snake.

"Well then I'll be off." He turned around and started speed walking away. Oh dear, thats gotta be the weirdest interaction you've ever had with anyone... You awkwardly waved them off then headed back inside.

You walked around the room for a moment before stopping yourself and putting the blanket down.

Well... What were you supposed to do now? The only thing you really liked about the slayers was that they kept busy and now that they were gone and you didn't have a snake to take care of, you were bored.

(Ending this chapter short becasue i don't know where this was going... I just wanted to introduce Obanai. But this wasn't the way I wanted to lol one of the people reading this suggested a really cute idea but the problem was y/n wasn't at the butterfly mansion anymore so this was the only way I could do it but their second interaction will definitely be that one so sorry!)