Chapter 2

As Hiro returned to the hospital the next day, he tried to make it to your room. He hadn't exactly remembered the exact path, so it took him about an hour to finally find you. Hiro had dropped off Baymax to treat patients, this time without complaint. As Hiro took a minute to gather courage, he thought of what to say. Eventually, he couldn't think of anything, and decided to go with a basic introduction. He walked up to the glass, and hesitated a moment before knocking softly on the cold hard glass.

You were started by the sudden noise, due to the fact that you were used to complete silence, other than the sound of paper on paper, the occasional time the bed would squeak, and your own footsteps as you would make your way to the bathroom or your bookshelf. You turned to the glass wall, expecting to see a doctor or a nurse, but found yourself locking eye contact with a boy about your age. You got out of bed, slowly walking to the glass, where a chair was sitting. He stared for a moment before clearing his throat and introducing himself. "My name's Hiro."

You hesitated before answering. "(Y/N), my name's (Y/N)." He looked at you with a slight smile. You stared a bit longer before asking him, "So what's the reason to why you're here? Did you get lost," you continued, "I know the burns department is over there."

Hiro winced at the sound of the word 'burn' much to your curiosity. He collected himself before replying.

"Actually, I came across your room yesterday, but I had to leave for a meeting. So I thought today would be a good day to introduce myself."

You smiled. You never really had any company, and speaking to someone had been a rare occasion. It was only the occasional kind nurse who had picked up small talk.

"Why're you in the hospital anyway? Is a family member sick?" you inquired.

He simply shook his head. "I was actually testing out my Nurse bot," he said, "My brother build him before something else happened." The mention of bot had sparked your interest immediately. "You go to SFIT?" you excitedly burst. He grinned. "Yeah, I'm a robotics major! How come I've never seen you before?" Your smile faded the slightest bit. "I used to major in Biology, but now I'm stuck here in this stupid room." Hiro took that in for a minute.

"Ah."

After a bit of awkward talk, you two had begun to chat for what seemed like hours. You two clicked and found interest in he same things. You learned things about him, like how he lived with his aunt at the lucky cat cafe, how he had a cat named mochi, or how he used to bot fight. After the sun had set, and it was beginning to get late, Hiro made a promise to visit every day. After he left, you fell asleep with a smile on your face. You loved having company.

And you couldn't wait to see him again.

---

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote!

-PrettyinPwnage/DisneyBabes