C.H.E.R.U.B s1 ep4

Start from the beginning

[Loona taps on her phone.]

Loona: Just sayin'... the front door would've gotten you here fine.

Loopty: Shut up, dear furry!

[Loona growls in anger.]

[Loopty Goopty appears in front of Loona and turns to Blitzo.]

Loopy: This is the man I'm gonna need you to kiiiill!

Blitzo: Not even a shit's length of time in Hell and already plotting revenge. I can respect a man with that sort of passion! I'm Blitzo, the "O" is silent.

[Loona walks away as Blitzo walks over to Loopty and shakes his hand.]

Loopty: What "o"?

Blitzo: Aww, thank you. Now, what's the tea, sis?

Loopty: (even more confused) The TEAAAA?!

[Moxxie's arm appears as he struggles under the weight of the debris.]

Moxxie: (pained) Guys, help!

Blitzo: Yeah, why are we killin' this guy? [elbows Loopty] I mean, what did he do to you?

[Moxxie's arm inches back and he squeals in pain.]

Moxxie: (under his breath) LOSING... OX--!

[Adam goes over to help.]

Loopty: He was... my business partner! You see, I was not always an old man!

Loopty: My partner Lyle and I ran Lyle-Loopty Robotics, a technological empire!

Loopty Goopty: Earlier today, we were testing a new machine intended to stop, or reverse, the aging process!

Loopty: It could've saved all three trillionaires!

Loopty: Unfortunately, we neglected to test the machine on the poor, like we usually do. We were too sure of our own genius! But the machine was accidentally set FORWARD!

Loopty: By the time we managed to get out... it was too late! At least... for me!

Loopty: Now, that evil son of a bitch is going to take over the empire WE BUILT TOGETHER! Without me to share it with, he'll make all the goddamn money in the world and become the fourth trillionaire... and get ALL the credit!

[Back to I.M.P. office.]

Blitzo: Ehhh, that's not really evil.

Loopty: It's evil towards meeee!

[Cuts to Moxxie, still stuck under the rubble. He weakly reaches his hand out for help.]

Moxxie: (strained) Everything... is going... dark--

Loopty: Now, get your crimson asses up above and send that heartless, no-good son of a bitch to Hell, where he belongs!

Blitzo: Eh, y- y- y- You do know, Poopty--

Loopty: *seethes* Looooptyyyy!

Blitzo: [holds hands up defensively] Of course! Of course... If we do kill him, though, and he ends up down here... y'know, you will be stuck with him. Forever.

Loopty: Oh, trust me...

[Loopty summons an array of weapons from his back on a series of mechanical armatures: a pistol, a rifle, a missile launcher, and a circular saw blade.]

Loopty: I'm counting on it.

Moxxie: *strained, gives a thumbs up* That's kinda hot!

[Everyone glances at Moxxie As y/n and Adam try to help him out.]