Broke

~Chapter 93~
Broke

Chases POV:
She's gone. God. I should have expected it. Manipulating me into thinking she'd stay. Well. Technically I did manipulate her first into staying. I knew she'd stay if she wanted to have sex, so I initiated it and it worked. But now I wake up and she's gone.

But I know her well enough. She'll be back. What is she gonna do? Run away forever? Never see me again? No. Even if I sent her to rehab, she'd still stay with me in the end. Why? Because she's in love with me. She will never leave me and I know now, even when she's bursting in Anger, even when she says she's leaving forever, she will always come back to me.

I put some pants on and walked to the bathroom of the hotel room.

Guess I better start looking for an apartment. This hotel costs a fortune since it's right in the heart of Paris.

I honestly will not be able to afford it for long.

I put on a shirt and left the hotel room

What shall I do while I wait for her to come back. I guess Il go down to the breakfast buffet

~~~~~~

I arrived at the buffet and once I got there they told me to pay.

Pay? Really. I pay for this hotel already. Is it that hard to include some breakfast.

I pulled out my credit card and tapped it

Hostess: "sir you still owe 10.57"

Huh?

Chase: "why?"

What kind of place is this. Is there like an extra fee or something.

Hostess: "because you have no more money on your credit card"

You're kidding.

Chase: "No more? Really?"

Shit.

Chase: "okay use this for the rest of the cost"
I gave her one of my other cards

Hostess: "okay, you still owe 3.48"

There's no more money left on that either?? Guess I can't have breakfast

I began walking away when the hostess called out to me. I turned around

Hostess: "come in"

Huh. I looked at the girl there and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Chase: "Rebecca... what are you doing here..."

Did she follow me here. That is so creepy.

Rebecca: "what are you doing here"
Chase: "I told you I was going to Paris"

She knew I was gonna be in Paris. What does she mean, what am I doing here?

Rebecca: "I'm just visiting"

Right. She's running away from her family.