S2 P18

"Hey.." Larry gently nudges Travis.

"Hmm..." Travis's eyes flitter open. "What time is it?"

Larry smiles, "7. They're letting us see him early since he's awake, nobody else is here yet."

Travis quickly sits up right. "Do you want to?.."

Larry shakes his head. "I've already seen him, he's waiting for you."

Travis quickly gets up and walks to Sal's room.

"Sal?"

"Hey"

Travis barely stops himself from jumping on the bed and hugging Sal.

"Good to see you too." Sal smiles.

Travis wraps his arms around Sal gently. "I'm sorry. This is my fault."

Sal groaned. "Larry told me you'd say that shit, it's not your fault Trav." Sal gently pushed Travis away to look at him.

"It is-"

Sal rolled his eye and grabbed Travis' chin. "It's not. You didn't know it was going to happen, it's nobody's fault." Sal stared into Travis's eyes. "I'm still here, I'm not going anywhere. You can't get rid of me, no matter how hard you try." Sal grins.

"Sal-" Travis sucks in a shaky breath. "I missed you."

Sal chuckles, "it's been 2 days Travis."

Travis grumbles. "Fuck you"

"Love you too"

~~~

"The suspect that broke into a house a month ago and stabbed a man, has been found and arrested. The police have not given out his name yet, but once they do we will let you all know who it was."

~~~

Sal glances at the tv and drops the cup he's holding.

"The suspect who tried to murder Sal Fisher was announced earlier today as Phillip Ivanov." (Ik he doesn't have a last name I just picked a random Russian last name that looked like it would fit)

"Oh my god."

Larry quickly walked out of his room. "What happened?"

"Phillip tried to murder me."

"Phillip... From high school?"

"Yes."

"Holy shit!"

That's it. To be honest I wasn't going to have the person who tried to kill Sal be found and it wasn't going to be anyone but I decided to make it Phillip who tried to kill Sal.