S2 P2

"What's up?"

Travis huffed out a breath. "I'm not kidding.. I saw someone watching us."

Travis rubbed his arms and Neil could tell he was clearly very freaked out. Neil stood up, and walked over to Travis.

"You're positive it was a person and not some animal?" Neil put his arm around his best friend and they walked back to the couch Neil was once sitting on.

"I'm positive.. It ran away like a person and it was tall enough to be one." Travis felt unsafe because it could of been a burglar. It could have  been anything. A murderer even. It was unsettling.

Neil sighed. "Drink the rest of your coffee, I'll go wake up Sal." Neil patted Travis on the shoulder and walked into their room.

Travis shifted around on his feet uneasinily while waiting for the two to come out.

Like Travis, Sal walked out of their bedroom rubbing his eyes and he locked eye contact with his lover.

Though they've been dating for over 2 years, Travis' heart always started beating rapidly when his boyfriend looked at him like that.

"Neil told me something shook you up.. Badly.. What's up Travy?" Sal's hair was a total mess.

Travis sighed. "Yeah.. Uhm, I saw someone watching me while I let out Sora." Travis kept his voice steady, but his hands were the opposite.

Sal noticed that. He gently put his hands on top of his lover's, and gave him a reassuring smile. "Trav, I promise we'll be fine. There's what, 5 people living in this house. And all of us are guys, plus we have a dog."

Travis smiled back at his boyfriend. "I guess you're right.. Sorry Neil had to wake you up because of it.." Travis sipped his coffee and Sal laughed.

"It's fine love, besides your mother wanted help moving into Addison Apartments today. Remember?"

By now Todd was also up, cuddling with his boyfriend to stay warm during the fall morning.

"I forgot actually." Travis shrugged and Sal shook his head.

They were both cut off guard when Larry walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Everyone must be getting up early!" Neil chuckled from the couch and Larry yawned.

"Some bitch kicked me out of her house.. Like I knew I fucked her best friend." He shrugged and grabbed the orange juice carton.

Sal rolled his eye. "You're a fucking idiot." Larry turned and grinned at him.

"That's why everyone loves me!" He put his hands up and held his empty glass up like a toast.

"He's still a bit drunk isn't he." Todd looked at both Sal and Travis and they shrugged.

"Possibly." Travis laughed and brushed his hand through his hair.

Sora jumped up on Larry and he smiled and pet her.

"Why don't you just date Ash?" Sal eyed his stepbrother and he stared back.

"She doesn't like me like that.. She's my best friend stupid!" Larry shook his head, and everyone couldn't tell if he was trying to convince himself, or them.

"Okay fine. Maybe I like her. But she probably has a boyfriend in college.." He sighed and continued to pet Sora.