S2 P7

"I don't want to see him." Travis shook his head and looked out the window.

"Please, son. He's been asking for you." His mother pleaded at him.

"Asking for me my ass!! I don't want to fucking see him. Tell him I said that." Travis gripped the end of the counter and huffed out a breath.

He heard her sigh. "Fine.. But you have to see him eventually. Please?"

Travis rolled his eyes and watched Sal chase after Sora. "Fine. But not now. I don't want to see him now."

Travis pinched his nose and bent down to rest on the counter. She's already hang up.

"Fuckin old bastard. He knows I don't want to see his ass. So what the fuck does he want..." Travis trailed off in thought.

He didn't even realize Sal had came back. "She askin for you to see him again?" He walked over to Travis and put his arm over his waist.

Travis nodded. "She knows I don't want to see his fucking face. Yet she keeps asking me." Travis felt like crying.

Sal sighed. "I'm sorry love. Your mom's great and all but sometimes.." Sal didn't want to be rude so he trailed off.

Travis slightly smiled and finished it for him. "Sometimes she's not the brightest." Travis looked at Sal and he nodded.

"Yeah. Why'd you take today off anyways?" Sal let go of Travis and walked to his computer on the table.

Sometimes Sal gets to work at home because it's not very busy at work that day. Or sometimes he can choose when he wants to because he's good at his job.

Travis shrugged. "I dunno.. Because work has been boring the past few weeks."

Sal rolled his eye. "That's not a reason to not go to work. I felt that way with school yet still went."

Travis watched while Sal worked away on his computer. "..Whatever."

Sal smiled and shook his head. "I'm not stupid. I know you wanted to spend time with me." Sal turned around and leaned against the table.

"No proof stupid!" Travis grinned and walked out of the kitchen.

Sal continued to work for a bit longer to finish everything that was due by the end of the day.

~~~

"So yeah. Uhm. Some lady yelled at me today." Larry leaned against the counter and Sal laughed.

"Why the hell did she yell at you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah uhm. So. Her kid, wanted to get a piercing but uhh... It was a piercing for uhhh.... Mhm..." Larry awkwardly chuckled and everyone started laughing.

"It was a girl wasn't it?" Travis eyed Larry and he nodded. "Tits or pussy?" He raised an eyebrow and Larry huffed.

"Man.. This is such an awkward conversation!! Tits.. I said our female piercer wasn't in today but the girl still wanted it done.. Then the mom started going berserk!" Larry put his hands up in defense.

Sal smiled and everyone continued laughing. "So did you do it?" Sal tilted his head.

"Hell no! I thought she was going to sue me and throw me into jail!! I told the girl that our female piercer would be back tomorrow. So she's coming back tomorrow.. Without her mom." Larry leaned his head back and covered his face.

Usually Larry does tattoos but the place he works at also does piercings, so he also knows how to do that. He actually pierced Sal's ears. He's also used Phillip as a test dummy.

But, Phillip likes the piercings and has always went back whenever he wanted one. Let's just say, Larry has another interesting story due to piercing Phillip.