Jerry Cantrell #1 (Alice In Chains)

"Come on! It'll be fun!" My friend exclaimed.

She was trying to get me to go out with her tonight, but it was some new wannabes that I don't want to waste my time on.

"It's just going to be boring," I said dully.

"No, it won't, plus there'll probably be some hot guys there," she teased.

That definitely peaked my interest, but I couldn't let her win. "I don't care, I want to see an actual band"

"They are an actual band, actually, and I've heard that their pretty good"

I really didn't want to go, but I knew she wasn't going to leave me alone.
"Fine!" I'm definitely going to regret this.

We started getting changed and I tried to look as sexy as I could, if I didn't like the band, then I could at least try and pick up a guy.

~time skip~

We arrived at the venue and there was a massive queue waiting to get inside. These guys were more popular than I thought. We joined the back of the queue and waited for a while.

"Are they ever gonna let us in?" I asked angrily.

And, as if the staff could read my mind, they opened the doors and allowed the many people rush inside.

Once me and my friend were inside, we headed straight for the bar to get our first drinks of the night.
Once we collected our drinks we barged past everyone to get in front of the stage.

"I'm so excited!!" My friend grinned giddily.

"So excited," I spoke monotonously.

The band walked on stage and my eyes instantly widened. The bassist was gorgeous.

"Oh my god! Isn't the guitarist stunning?!" My friend whisper shouted to me.

"No?! Have you looked at the bassist?" I whispered back at her.

"What?!"

Then before I could say anything back, the show started.

~time skip~

The show had ended and they were actually really good.

"Do you wanna sneak backstage?" My friend said slyly.

I might have been pretty drunk, but I still knew this was a bad idea," No way, we'll get caught," I slurred.

"You're so boring," she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stage door.

"Stop!" I tried to pull back, but I was too weak and eventually gave up.

She opened the door and slipped inside and I could do nothing but follow her.

She led the way down a long, well lit hallway. I followed her in disbelief, looking behind us so we wouldn't get caught. Then she suddenly stopped by a door, making me collide with her back.

"What are you -"

"Shh, I think I found them," she then walks over to the door and peers inside before pushing it open all the way.

Again, not knowing what else to do, I follow her into the room and staring back at us were four very confused guys.

My friend, being the bubbly socialite that she is, instantly shouted her greetings and sat down next to the guitarist.

Me, being me, stood in the doorway awkwardly for a few minutes before walking towards an empty seat in the corner of the room.

At times I would glance over at the bassist, who I now know as Mike, and he would be looking over to where my friend was sat. I followed his line of sight to my friend and noticed the guitarist, Jerry, look away rapidly.