Nikki Sixx #1 (Motley Crue)

It's so boring!! Everyday I wake up, I get dressed, I have my morning coffee and I go to work. I'll get back home at around 8 but sometimes I'll run overtime by hours. I'll only eat a sandwich on my break half way through my shift and maybe a cereal bar too. Being a doctor is a stressful job. But I repeat this everyday.

I woke up, got dressed and had my cup of coffee. I got told I was on the ambulance today, which I was quite happy about. At least I wouldn't have to stare at the same four walls for hours.

Once I got there I got straight on the ambulance and waited for my first call.

Time skip

I had a variety of calls, from a broken leg to an asthma attack. But I had a call that I thought that I'd never get.

I was on my way to an apartment block. I brought back up with me because I couldn't deal with this case on my own.

When we got there, there were people panicking everywhere. My backup went to where the patient was. They brought him down on a stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance.

One of the backup doctors started shouting," We got to save him, this is Nikki fucking Sixx!"

I didn't even realise that it was him. He looked dead already and I didn't know if we could save him. He had taken a lethal dose of heroin and there's not a lot that can save that.

My other backup doctor started to recite the time of death. I had to do something.

I reached into the adrenaline shot box and took one out. I plunged it into his chest, where his heart would be.

Nothing happened.

I took another one out of the box. I did the same thing.

Nothing happened.

I was about to give up when I saw something move quickly in the corner of my eye.

He had shot up and started heavy breathing. We had saved Nikki Sixx. The backup started cheering and hugging me. I calmed them down and they sat quietly for the rest of the ride.

Me and Nikki would exchange small glances at each other for the whole ride.

We had finally gotten to the hospital and I advised Nikki to stay in for the night.

"No, it won't be necessary"

"Yes it will, we can help you more here"

"I don't need anymore help, you saved me and I thank you, now I'm gonna go home"

"Fine but if you drop down and almost die again don't expect me to save you"

"I won't, sweetheart"

I hated when men did that. When they give you a pet name and they don't even know you!

"One thing I will ask though," he said turning on his heel,"is will you meet me for dinner tomorrow?"

I was stunned. Nikki Sixx wanted ME to go to dinner with HIM.
I tried to play it cool but it didn't work.

"Uh, yeah, uh, sure," damn it!

He chuckled. "See you tomorrow at noon"

"Ok, bye"

I waved goodbye and turned to go back into the hospital. That was the most eventful day if my life.

A/n -----

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm so sorry it took so long to come out I just haven't been feeling great and school is getting stressful.

Please request for more content because I really am running out of ideas and I really want to post more.

Thanks, bye!!