Tommy Lee #1 (Motley Crue)

"Two more vodka shots please"

"But you've already had eight"

"And I'm asking for another two please"

"Fine"

This is the most you've drank in four months. You wanted to get sober really badly, but it was just impossible.

You quickly downed the shots and asked for a Jack and Coke and went wandering around the club you were in. You crashed into someone and your Jack and Coke simply slipped from your hands.

"Hey, you do know that these drinks cost money, right, you dick"

"I'm so sorry, here have mine"

"No, you might have some disease that I don't know about'

The guy chuckled. It was actually kind of adorable.

"Let me buy you another one then"

You paused to think, but soon accepted the offer.

Soon you were back at the bar with another drink in hand. As you started to chug down the drink you saw the guy staring at you in awe.

"What?!"

"Nothing!"

"You know what, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Y/N"

"Tommy"

You shook hands and started getting to know him more. You found out that he was in a band that just got signed and he seemed pretty excited about it.

After about your 16th drink you started to get tired and had to tell Tommy that you had to get home. He said goodnight and you were on your way( A/N: home sweet home).

Before you got to the door though you collapsed onto the floor sleeping. This is why you wanted to get sober. Tommy quickly realised and rushed over to you.

"Come on, wake up!"

You stirred a little and assured him that you were ok.

"No, you're not ok, I'll give you a ride home"

"But you're drunk too, you might put us in danger," you slurred.

"I'm fine, come on"

He dragged you to his car and drove to his apartment that he shared with the band. He managed to drag you up the steps and into his bed to sleep for the night.

"Goodnight, again"

------------------

A/N

Yeah I know it's crap but oh well it's another chapter.

Please request because I have no ideas.

Bye