chapter 69 : college..

Thomson pov :

I woke up and yawned ....my little baby girl is looking at me with her little bambi eyes ...i smiled and pecked her cheeks ...she giggled cutely ...

Nat - dad ...

She is 8 already....hmm...time is flying so fast ...i picked her up in my arms and went to the hall ...

Nat - dad ....momma and papa went to work out ...

momma and papa went to work out

Thomson - hmm....why are you up so early na little baby ?...

Little nat hugged my neck rubbing her face ....

Nat - dad ~~~P Jeff and P type told me to wake up morning ...

Thomson - why naa ?....

I am patting her hair ...she yawned and going to sleep again ....

Nat - i don't know dad ...

Thomson - hmm ...it's okay ...

I kissed her hair ...my cute natasha ...i smiled happily ....hmm...her hair is just like mom ....so silky ...baby's hair is long too ...i smiled ...i covered her with my coat and checked the schedule in my laptop ...little pie and little type came to hall and sat on couch ....

Little type - oh ..she woke up P Jeff ..

Little pie - when did she woke up dad ?...

Thom - why you told her to wake up ?... Hmm ?...

Little pie - to see the lotus flowers dad ....you know ...there is a lake nearby...papa showed us yesterday evening ...

Thom - then....why didn't you called me naa ?....i like flowers too ...

He came beside me and pecked my cheek....

Little pie - iam sorry na dad ...let's go in the evening ...okay ?...

I nodded ....little type came beside me ...

Little type - uncle thom ....let's go to park nearby too ....let's play hide and seek ...

Thom - really ?...