chapter 42 : serum...

Alex pov :

     P ty was so drunk and cried a lot ...don't know what happened between him and his mate ...hope he gets well soon ....i made him some hangover soup ..he ate it and went to work ...i waited until dad was out of the house ....i sneaked into his office room and collected the data ...i imported everything into a pendrive from his computer ....i went to my room silently without anyone noticing and called baby ...

Alex - hello baby ...

Park - yes P ....

Alex - are you free now ?....

Park - mmm.....i will be free after one hour P ....iam looking after patients ...

Alex - okay then...i will pick you up ...call me okay ?...

Park - okay P ...

I smiled and ended the call ....later i picked him from the hospital and we both went to his home ...we went to his room and i connected the pen drive to his laptop ...

Alex - i copied everything into his pendrive baby ...lets check it ...

He nodded ...we checked it and shocked ...shit !!...he murdered around 100 business families and 20 alpha families !!....the hell !!.... Johnson's family , kirigun and i shocked most about thiwat's family ...means...this bastard killed our parents too ...

Park - P ~~why did he killed all of the families ?... H..he killed our families too...

I nodded and caressed his hair ...he hugged me tight ...i kissed his shivering hands ....

Alex - baby ...calm down ...okay ?....w..we have to find more ...hmm ?....

He nodded ..i pecked his forehead ....he clicked on a file called " the power " ....there we saw many dead bodies of babies whose bodies turned blue ...i pulled park to my side rubbing his back .....i scrolled down ...the blood of the silver blooded alpha is used to created a serum to produce a superhuman who is stronger than anyone in this world ...i can't believe this shit !!....

The serum somehow didn't work on many test babies but only about a few of them survived the power of silver blooded alpha !!

The serum somehow didn't work on many test babies but only about a few of them survived the power of silver blooded alpha !!...the failed serum turned into virus ....park cried in my shoulder ...his hands are shaking ...