"It wasn't a joke but a simple observation" protests Tecna. "It's okay Tec, showing emotions isn't a bad things. It's actually a good thing. It means your getting more comfortable around us" I comfort, slinging my arm over the said fairy's shoulder, Whilst also comically whipping away a tear, trying to prevent myself from laughing again as the girl looks at me with utter confusion.

"Young ladies" , calls out Griselda, hushing us immeadtly. "Tomorrow I'll conduct an inspection, everything better be clean. Now go" shoos Griselda, pushing us out of the door of her office. Also chucking out the cleaning supplies for us to catch. "Well be best get started now if we wanna get done by the end of today" says Flora. "Okay. Me, Musa and Stella will do one of the classrooms. And you three can start on the stairs" suggests Bloom. "Sounds good" agrees everyone.

We split in to our threes and began walking to our respective places. "You two go on ahead, Imma go change in to something much more comfy" I say, already walking off to our shared dorms. Not really waiting for wither of the two to reply. I know I might seems like little bit of bitch right now, but I really need to get some time for myself. Right after my call with my dad, We were immeadtly called into Miss Griselda's office. So I haven't found the time yet to fully comprehend all the new information.

Walking in to my dorm room, I went over to my closet and grabbed out a pair of shorts along with it's matching top and zip up hoodies. Also changing my boots in to some sneakers.

 Also changing my boots in to some sneakers

Once I finished changing I started to make my way back to Flora and Tecna to help them out with cleaning

Once I finished changing I started to make my way back to Flora and Tecna to help them out with cleaning. In doing so I began to recall the phone call I ad with my dad. He told me about how my mum was the from the planet Sphyria, supposing me with the fact that she was actually the princess. Though despite being the one who was meant to originally inherit the throne from her parents, my mum instead gave it up to her younger brother -my uncle. Apparently, each member of the royal family either has green or blue eyes but the reason why is unknown to my dad. For some weird reason my mum always acted weirdly when ever the topic was brought up, so he never pried much.

My mum used to have the power of the shadows, a branch from the power of the Shadow-flames. The power was apparently a gift to the very First Queen of Sphyria from the Dragon Flame and Shadow Phoenix. I'm assuming that this power was Sphyria's gift from the Great Mythical Dragon, but I don't remember ever finding anything about the Shadow Phoenix ever in any of my textbooks. Making me curious as to what exactly it was. My dad had met my mum during one of his solo mission as a member of the Company of Light. He was sent to help defeat some S and A class level beasts that had began to infest the land.