Chapter 9

Maybe I should visit him tomorrow

I know I said I would visit Helia tomorrow but I got too busy with classes, so my surprise visit was a bit delayed. But tomorrow morning is a certain, I've already spoken to Ms Faragonda told her about where I'll be tomorrow. There are no classes happening so I was given permission to go off campus.

I was bale to find a photo that Helia had sent me, showing his timetable. And today, he finishes all of his classes around 2. But the time it would take me to travel from Alfea to the Art school is more than a 6 hour bus ride. Then I have to get off and take a cable car up a mountain, to where the school would be.  The art school is located for out in the countryside and on top of a mountain. Something about how the peace and view of the natural beauty will encourage students creativity.

So to be able to get their on time, I decided to leave early in the morning. Skipping my usual morning workout, as I decided that I could use today as a rest day. I have been training myself quiet hard recently so a day off would be nice. Though the thought of not being to have my usual morning sessions with Ezra does feel a bit odd and out of order, I still woke myself up at 5 in the morning.

Getting showered, ready and dressed for the day ahead of me. Whilst also trying my best to remain quiet as to not wake up any of the girls. Especially after what has been going on recently, everyone has become a lot more cautious in their sleep. It's due to Bloom's weird dreams. Flora woke me and Stella up one night, scared. Worried I went to their room and was surprise to see Bloom mumbling too herself in her sleep, thought what was weird was she transforming and de-transforming in her sleep. Musa and Tecna soon became aware and all of us started to be a lot roe cautious during the night, in case anything happened to Bloom. All of us also trying our best top help Bloom to find the meaning behind her weird dreams.

I got out the shower, and began to get dressed in my outfit. I had decided to wear something different than my usual attire, wanting to dress up a little. I brought a lot of clothes, and haven't got the opportunity to wear them yet, so I wanted too today. Even styling my hair up differently, and putting on some light makeup. Wanting to feel a little extra beautiful. Keeping my earrings the same, I check myself out in my full length mirror. Feelings very accomplished and proud of the look today.

 Feelings very accomplished and proud of the look today