Part One: The Rogue

Hope Organa Solo

Hope Organa Solo. Twenty Years of Age. Born late 11 ABY onboard the Millennium Falcon. Daughter of General Leia Organa and Han Solo. Princess of Alderaan. Former Representative for the Alderaan Sector. Former Captain of the Resistance. Former Apprentice of Ben Solo. Sole Survivor of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Order. Rogue Agent. Owner of R2-D2.

~

Hope Solo has made a name for herself in the Outer Rims in an attempt to draw her father out of hiding a year after she deserted the Resistance to hunt the First Order rogue. That is until a fateful encounter with Poe Dameron brings her back and sparks fly between the two only for complications to quickly arise. Stripped of rank and forced to re-earn her place in the Resistance she is placed under Poe's command and tensions emerge as the two pilots follow Luke Skywalker's trail. A trail that leads Hope right into the path of the brother who seeks to reclaim his apprentice.

Tags: rivals to lovers, slowburn (emphasis on slowburn), mutual pining, age gap (20 & 29), sexual tension, minor enemies to lovers, hurt/comfort, forced proximity, eventual smut, eventual fluff, idiots in love, one bed, mentions of previous relati...

Tags: rivals to lovers, slowburn (emphasis on slowburn), mutual pining, age gap (20 & 29), sexual tension, minor enemies to lovers, hurt/comfort, forced proximity, eventual smut, eventual fluff, idiots in love, one bed, mentions of previous relationships (Poe x Zorii/Oc x Oc), R2 and C-3PO barely surviving a third generation of Skywalkers, good but struggling parent Leia Organa, canon compliant. OC POV, Poe POV, Leia POV.

Content warnings: alcohol consumption, coarse language, graphic violence, mentions of torture and war crimes, depictions of PTSD and BPD (written by a person diagnosed with BPD), mentions of and flashbacks to former family violence/domestic violence, anger and abandonment issues, age gap (20 & 29), eventual smut and sexual themes, general adult themes and concepts.

Follows the Poe Dameron and Age of Resistance Comics, and Before the Awakening. Refers to Free Fall, Bloodline, and the Rise of Kylo Ren Comics along with other expanded canon.

The prequel 'Hope' is now fully complete and details the fall of the Skywalker/Solo family in 28 ABY and is based on Bloodline and the Rise of Kylo Ren. It follows Hope discovering the identity of Darth Vader and the fallout as the truth is exposed to the galaxy, along with the destruction of the Jedi Temple.

It is not necessary to read but I highly recommend the last three chapters for context as they cover the formation of the Resistance and the temple's destruction, which is altered from canon. The events in the prequel are referenced throughout the story through flashbacks and it explores the Solo family dynamics before the fallout. There is a brief cameo of Poe but he doesn't meet Hope until this story.