Prologue: Insanity of the Present (New Group)

ابدأ من البداية

"I pray for you mental health." Hunter said as the weapon turned back into a handgun.

The masked woman snapped her fingers. A feed appeared showing that Hunter was about to get into a fight.

"I'm not going to like this." Toriel said, the ever-loving pacifist had her worried look.

The display continued as he blocked a knife, the blade going straight through his hand. He let out a short high pitched grunt as it pierced his flesh.

"Holy shit!" Welf yelled, not expecting Hunter to get hurt so early. Hestia grimised, not liking that he was getting hurt so much in these feeds.

Ais was able to see how he was able to survive for so long despite his fighting form being so sloppy. He knew how to struggle to survive.

Liliruca had to look away after seeing that. She remembered what happened to him at the restaurant after the Apollo familia tried to get their hand on him.

Mikoto flinched. That injury would put most out of commission for a long while, but it was clear that he didn't have that option.

Toriel already looked away at the injury. She knew she'd see a lot of things she wouldn't like, so she wouldn't turn away from the suffering. It was all she could do.

Haruka covered her mouth along with Lala, not liking the grievous injury he received. Yami looked away after seeing that. She no longer wondered why he had a lack of fear when she threatened him. Of course, he pretended, but that was it.

Shera instinctively gripped her hand after seeing that. It was an odd feeling. Rem did the same, knowing the pain of blocking an attack and still getting hurt. Celestine wasn't surprised, after the last feed, she could understand that his luck was incredibly bad. Klem understood that fighting would result in pain, she wasn't too surprised.

Millhiore also flinched, but could understand why he was able to stare an armed soldier down without fear. Leonmitchelli admired his ability to suppress his pain... Then she remembered that he couldn't feel any.

Leonmitchelli froze. "Wait, I thought he could feel pain?!" She yelled after realizing that he reacted to the pain.

"Kinda. This was before he lost his sense of pain. He was only granted the loss after he was-!" She was then hit in the head with a large rock.

"What did I say... About me not wanting to talk about it." Hunter said with an ominous glare.

The masked woman didn't say anything, but let out a short yelp

The masked woman didn't say anything, but let out a short yelp. Even she couldn't resist the terror of his anger.

"Alright, let's continue!" He said, his usual smile and happy tone returning.

The fight continued as Hunter punched the man in the jaw. It was followed by a swift kick between the legs and a jab to the face. The man stumbled back before Hunter tackled him to the ground.