3. Death is my freedom (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"We had created another failsafe incase the first ones failed." The right sage said to him.

"You mean you made another gem?" Hayato asked surprised.

"Yes. That is why we are still here hiding from Dark Desire. If by any chance the two gems were under his control then we wanted to make sure that we were prepared so that we can choose someone to use it." The left sage said to him.

"And that is?" Hayato asked them.

"Well, you my boy. We've decided that you will be using the gem." The left sage said to him.

"M-Me? But I thought only girls could use it?" Hayato said surprised.

"What gave you that idea?" The two sages said at the same time with their eyebrows raised.

"Because it made the two into magical girls?" Hayato said nervously.

This got him a deadpanned stare from the two sages who then looked at eachother and then rubbed their foreheads.

"Look kid, just because your uh, anime shows it like that doesn't mean that it is how it works. We created them before those concepts of magical girls had actually been created kid. And the both of us are men. Do you actually think that we, the sages of reason, would only make it available for women to use?" The right sage asked him.

Hayato opened his mouth but didn't say anything as what the sage had said makes sense.

"Okay, that makes sense. But still, why me?" Hayato said to them.

"You have a good amount of willpower and despite being in the clutches of Dark Desire and the two girls you managed to hold on to your reason and not succumb to your desires. That proves that you are worthy of this power." The left sage said to him.

"Okay, I'm quite happy to hear that. But there is one problem, I'm already dead." Hayato said to them.

"No no no, your body is dead. Your soul is still here. We just need to put your soul back in your body, heal it while also giving you the third gem. Also, keep a leash on your girls." The right sage said to him.

"Wait what?" Hayato said surprised at the last one.

"Anyways, you must defeat Dark Desire using the gems. Don't fail us kid." The left sage said to him.

"Oh uh, thanks for giving me the opportunity." Hayato said to them.

'What do they mean by that last sentence? Do they want me to defeat Nozomi and Akari?' Hayato thought to himself confused.

The two sages then started to use their powers as Hayato's vision went white.

Meanwhile in the world, it has been three days since Nozomi and Akari had broken free from Dark Desire's control and their gems turned into Gems of Vengeance. Compared to before they started to attack everything in sight due to their anger and hate at losing Hayato.

Nozomi, the big breasted dark purple haired girl has quite a risque, demonic dark red Armor with spikes. She has a red lipstick and black mascara as she is covered in a dark red aura.

Akari, the dark pink haired girl also has the same kind of armor as Nozomi as she has red lipstick and mascara as well along with being covered in a dark red aura.

The two of them are currently on top of of Tokyo City at the top of Tokyo tower as they are destroying it. They are laughing maniacally at the destruction while Hayato's body is currently being hugged possesively by them as they have a crazed look on their faces.

"Look Nozomi, now Dark Desire can't have this city!" Akari said as she destroyed a building with a crazed smile.

"Yes I can see it Akari! And all these people who took our Hayato for granted shall pay with their lives and then we'll destroy everything!" Nozomi said with a crazed smile on her face.

The both of them laughed but then they saw a few missiles heading their way. They laughed at it before they sent their energies and destroyed the missiles as they blew up in the sky.

"Oh so cute? Do they think they can defeat us?" Akari said with a condescending tone.

"Let's humour them until we kill them!" Nozomi said as she grinned widely.

They continued destroying the City as it is currently in ruins but they kept on destroying it. As they were doing that their focus was taken away when Hayato's body started to glow causing the two to look at it shocked.

"Wh-What's happening to him?!" Akari shouted in distress.

"No no no, Dark Desire if this is your doing I'll kill you!" Nozomi shouted as she looked at his body.

His body started to glow brighter but the two girls didn't let the body go as they hugged it tighter. Only for the two to be blown back as they stabilized themselves and looked at his body shocked. Then they saw his body hovering over the ground of the tower as a familiar gem appeared in front of him.

"Th-That's?!" Akari said speechless as her aura decreased a bit.

"An emotional gem?!" Nozomi shouted in shock as her own aura also diminished.

They watched as the gem entered his chest and his body is covered in a bright white light causing the two to cover their eyes. When the light died down they looked and were shocked by the sight in front of them.

Hayato is currently in a superhero like red, blue and white suit with red-blue gloves and boots and a white suit with red outlines in his left side and blue outlines on his right side. He has a sword strapped to his right.

The two girls were frozen when they saw him in a suit and we're hoping beyond hope that this meant what they thought it meant. Then to their absolute delight Hayato opened his eyes slowly as he looked at himself in confusion.

'Well, that is nice I guess?' Hayato thought to himself as he looked at his suit.

He then raised his head and saw Nozomi and Akari a few feet in front of him as they are looking at him with shocked faces. He is also surprised to see them in their new armor. The two girls meanwhile were standing shocked that he is actually alive.

"Nozomi? Akari?" Hayato said confused at their getup.

'Weren't those two with Dark Desire?' Hayato thought to himself confused.

Tears streamed down their eyes as the two girls lunged towards him.

"Hayato!" The two girls shouted in a normal voice as the aura's disappeared as they hugged him.

"Whoa!" Hayato fell down from the sudden action of the girls and fell down on his back.

"Hayato! Hayato! You're back! You're back!" Nozomi and Akari shouted with tears in their eyes as they hugged him.

The two then looked at him and then started to kiss him all over his face before hugging him again. Hayato blinked in confusion at their actions and at their armor.

"What the fuck happened while I was dead?" Hayato said to himself in confusion.

End Chapter

Yeah I've decided to end the chapter here and yes there will be a part 3 but I might add another doujin before that but rest assured there will be a part 3.