It takes a lot of strength to jump one after the other, and strength is the only thing my legs don't have. Highlighted in bold!

I inhaled and nodded to nothing, ignoring the look Soldier Seo gave me when she noticed I stopped.

Don't interrupt either ma'am, I'm having a physical and mental battle with myself.

I raised my firearm and clung to it, determined to jump once and for all. Taking a few steps back, I prepared to jump the tires.

It's now or never. I don't want to be scolded.

I took off, took a deep breath and jumped off, landing successfully on the first tire.

Excellent, five more to go.

Are these my ideas or is Private Seo laughing at me? Anyway.

I jumped again and this time almost went sideways when a tendon in my right leg tightened as I flexed my leg.

What the hell is wrong with me!? Why does there always have to be something that prevents me from doing things?

I started to feel my eyes itch for the third time? I even lost count. I just know that I'm too angry and about to have a breakdown.

I'm fed up!

No. I must not cry. I must be strong.

I tried to cheer myself up by repeating those words every minute and jumped again, going on until I got to the last tire.

I snorted when I noticed how i had been last again.

One day during these four weeks of training I will be among the first or second, but never last, you'll see.

Jang-Soo pass me some of your physical resistance via Bluetooth, I urge you.

— Keep your rifles up! — Soldier Seo yelled, while I ran towards the fourth obstacle of the afternoon, which were other tires, but this time they were on a metal base, which we had to hit with our weapon, imagining that we were in fight someone...

And that our weapon is our only ally.

I don't know about the others, but knowing how tragic my imagination is, I noticed that very strangely.

I hope it only remains in an imagination and that's it.

— Hurry up! — the first lieutenant yelled this time, looking at each one of us carefully. I hit the tire in frustration before moving on to the next obstacle, in which we had to hide behind boxes while keeping the gun up.

Done, I can do the casting for the next movie of F&F⁵. Obviously being a mini version of Ramsey.

...

— All apprentices, to their assault fire positions —  mentioned by the first lieutenant.

Now we were in another obstacle, I could not say clearly what it was. But basically they were teaching us the correct position and ways to execute when positioning and firing a firearm.

— Yes sir!

— Prone position, in parts. One! — he exclaimed.

Ok, here we go again.

— One! — we all repeated bending our bodies almost completely, leaving the left leg stretched out to one hundred and the right raised or rather, it seemed that we were kneeling on one side and with the other we were lying down.

A very strange position that I don't know how to explain.

Trying to keep my balance, my whole body trembled, almost making me drop the firearm, which also trembled between my right hand and almost fell from it, unless it was stabilized, my left hand was the one that was anchored in the sand.