Y/N: Yep, I'm going to sleep wake me up when we get there.

Timeskip brought to you by Yang strangleing Ruby with a hug.

Im woken up by Akari telling me we are at Beacon. We all step out of the bullhead and look at our surroundings.

Alex: It's a lot bigger then I thought it was.

Y/N: That's what she said.

Takeda high fives me.

Cassie: Really? (Raises eyebrow)

Akari: I thought it was funny.

Cassie: That's just because you li-

Akari puts her hand over Cassie's mouth quickly.

Akari: Shut up, Shut up, Shut up.

I just ignore it. We all hear an explosion but, decide to ignore it because it was rather small. Well I decide to go check it oit while the rest go ahead of me. As I make my way there I see Red with Weiss Schnee. They seem to be arguing well more Weiss yelling at Red.

Y/N: Hey, what's going on here?

Weiss: Excuse me, who do you think you're talking to.

Im about to answer when a girl with a black bow, black hair and amber eyes comes up behind us and answers for me.

Black haired girl: Weiss Schnee heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world. (Walks over with a bottle of dust)

Weiss: (Smiles) Finally! Some recognition!

Y/N: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable buisness partners.

Weiss gets angry as Red chuckles.

Weiss: wha- How dare y- The nerve of-.

She groans takes the bottle from the girl with black hair and leaves.

Red: I promise I'll make this up to you! *sighs* I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's your name.

She turns to see the black haired girl gone and me just standing there.

Red: *sighs and collapses on the ground* Welcome to Beacon

I reach out my hand to help her up.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Red: Ruby.

A blonde guy walks up to us.

Blonde guy: Hey... I'm Jaune.

Ruby: Ruby. Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Ruby showing off Crescent Rose.

Jaune: All I'm saying is that notion sickness is much more common problem than people let on!

Ruby: *laughs* Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh, yeah? What if I called you Crater Face?

Y/N: Sassy.

Jaune: Don't you start too.

Y/N: Sorry, yeesh.

Jaune: Well the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the toungue. Ladies love it.

I pat his shoulder

Ruby: Do they?

Jaune: They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that. Never mind.