Chapter 12

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

My hands hid the look on my face. I couldn't believe it. I refused to. I had to do something about it. I am going to do something about it. I got off my chair and headed outside the door.

"Um, miss, where do you think you're going?" The teacher asked.

I grimaced, then turned around, "I need to poop." She laughed at my bluntness and excused me.

Time to find Nick. Or Luke. Either would be a suitable punching bag.

The faster my pace, the more aggressive I got. Shoving past some students passing by, I slowed down. This school was huge, and I was looking for a boy. Why isn't now one of those times that I coincidentally run into him? Ugh. My eyes still wandering, they fell upon the cute old lady's (receptionist's) office.

Bingo.

"Hello!" I cried enthusiastically as I entered her glass door. "How are you this fine evening!" I greeted as I shook her hand vigorously. Yes, I'm a terrible actor. A very horrible one.

"Why, hello there," She greeted back, a bit taken aback, "Didn't see you there sweetie, you gave me quite a fright." She laughed.

She's so cute!

No time to think of the cuteness factor Ally! You came to kill!

But look at her! How adorable!

Ally! Snap out of it and get going!

But her smile is so sweet, and how she's easily oblivious to-

ALLY!

Ugh. Fine. She's not cute anymore. HAPPY?!

I don't care, just stop thinking and get down to business.

What business?

....

"So, what brings a sweetie like you to my office on this fine morning?" She smiled.

"Oh, I was just wondering what - erm," What's his last name again? It reminded me of weisels! Weisy? Wassy? Weisely? Yeah, that was it. "What Nick Weisely has right now." I continued, smiling.

"You mean Wesley darling!" She shook her head in amusement.

"Uh, yeah." I blushed.

"May I ask why you need him?" She asked politely

"Eheh. Uhm." Adrenaline rush! Crap! "So that, yeah. You know?" I heard the door close behind me, I slowly twisted my head to its direction, "The things you girls do these days to get a guy's attention, I swear," the receptionist chuckled lightly.

My head abruptly shot up and back to her, "WHAT?!" I blurted, appalled, "I'd rather shave my head than get that ogre's attention!" I protested, earning a good laugh from her.

"You hate me that much Parker?" Nick's voice rose from no where. I turned around and what do you know? Even his presence gives me a migraine.

"Dude, your face is burning my eyes, seriously. You're giving me a migraine."

"Funny, your face radiates the opposite effect on me," he winked.

What?

Oh no! I am not, I repeat, not going to let him get to me! I seriously need to confront him now.