Chapter 1

Before anyone reads: Just know that I wrote the first few chapters without any writing experience, so please, excuse my lame choice of words:) And I didn't ask anyone to critique this story, so if you don't like it, just leave.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Ally!"

Ugh.

"Aly! Wake up!"

Hmph.

"Ally!! School starts in twenty five minutes!"

What?!

I jerk awake and shove the blanket off of me, jumping on the wooden floorboards and running to my wardrobe. With my clumsiness ahead of me, I step on a sharp article and trip flat on my face; my feet screamed for mercy. I barely manage time to turn around and see that it was a pointed clasp of my bra.

Way to go, Ally.

After getting up half concious, I rummage through my closet lazily finding a baggy red t-shirt and black sweatpants, which would perfectly match my black hoodie. I slip them on while staggering to the bathroom. Quickly taking out my toothpaste, I squeezed it onto my toothbrush, then ran up to the other side of the room forcing each throbbing foot into my black converse while brushing my teeth. I run back to the bathroom to return the toothbrush and spit out the paste then took a quick glance at the mirror.

No makeup? Check.

Unironed clothes? Check.

Nothing conspicuous? Check.

Messy hair? Shit!

After yesterday's shower I slept with a wet head, hoping that somehow I'd wake up with something similar to a screwed up afro. But no, thanks to my genetics, it resulted in the formation of light waves at the end of my dark hair.

Ugh.

Doing what any retarded teenager would do for a halloween hair scare,  I ran to my iPod and played the song "Whip My Hair" on speaker. Complying to the song's wishes, I whipped my hair back and forth for a good three minutes until I started having a slight migraine. I then looked back at the mirror only to see that it needed more whipping to look scary enough. So I turned the speaker back on as it rang in my ears, getting lightheaded by the second.

"I WHIP MA HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MA HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WH-"

"Ally!" My mom's voice echoed through the corridors all the way from downstairs, "This is not the time to play songs! School starts in a few minutes so get your butt down here this instant!" 

Gotta love my alarm clock. Fully functional and alive.

I stop and glance at the mirror once more.

Messy hair? Check.

Just one more thing left to do: I put my hoodie over my head.

Perfect! Now all you see is a not too tall and not too short of a girl - just average - dressed in a dark attire that doesn't show the slightest sign of any curves. Messed up curls hide the sides of her oval face. With a hoodie shadowing  eyes, all that is visible is the lower part of her face, from her nostrils down to her jaw.

This will do. You're probably wondering why I'm doing this. Why my hood and hair are covering mostly three quarters of my face? I'd cover the whole thing if it didn't cause hyperventilation.

It all started the summer after I reached puberty... and the.. erm.. changes occur.

I got a tan and got the hang of putting my hair down loosely instead of hanging it into a ponytail. But it was kind of a depressing summer since my best friend Anna was moving to Australia because of her dad's job. I couldn't see why she just wont stay and live with me, so I realized after her leaving that I had to face school alone, all the teasing boys and the stuck up girls all over again.