𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Okay y'all, I wanna be one of them get ready with me tiktok girlies cause I literally don't have shit else to do," Faye said to her camera as she sat at the vanity Kai put in his guest room for her.

"So, get ready with me to make my man birthday breakfast," Faye started.

"So I already washed my face and brushed my teeth and shit, so i'm gonna do my hair and a lil bit of makeup. Then, I'm gonna go cook" She explained.

"It's currently...5am, Kai loves to get up at the crack of fucking dawn so I gotta speed up" Faye said to herself after checking the time.

"Y'all I have so much cute stuff set up, I had to wake up 3am just so that I stayed on schedule" Faye said as she took off her bonnet.

"I have a bunch of movies to watch, I made a pillow fort and shit. Then, I prepped a picnic basket for us so we can eat and paint outsideee. And then he's gonna spend some time opening gifts from me. THENNNN I'm gonna get him all cute, give him a fresh haircut, he can wear his new clothes and stuff, step out to the club looking fresh, ooh he's gonna look so scrumptious y'all.

"But thing issss, I can't even go to the club with him yall. All the girls gone be drooling over my wigga and I can't even do nothing about ittt. I trust my man tho, so i'll be fine" Faye reassured.

"So while I do this I wanna talk about my salonnn, I wanna open shop after I give birth which is fine but the wait is literally killing meee, I'm not patient at all" Faye ranted.

"I really do want to be hands on with my business because this is literally something I've been dreaming of, I can't believe it's coming true," Faye continued.

"Bitch, let me shut up because I feel the waterworks coming, this baby making me emotional as fuck right now," She said while fanning her eyes.

"If I swallow nut does that mean my baby eating they siblings?" Faye said randomly.

"I gotta cut that part out," Faye mumbled to herself before continuing to get herself ready for the day.

"Wake up Karl, it's your birthdayyyy" Faye dragged excitedly, attempting to hype a sleepy Kai up as he brushed his teeth.

"You so damn aggravating," Kai mumbled as he finished brushing his teeth.

"You love it though," Faye retorted and he just shrugged, only because he know that he did.

Kai then went over and started the shower before walking back over to her, placing his hands on her waist.

Faye smiled before leaning for a kiss, in which he reciprocated.

"Come shower with me mama," Kai mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Nope, We on a strict schedule, You need to be out that shower by 7:30," Faye instructed.

@Fayebae