"Be back by the bell though."

He nods grabbing the box and walking out.

I sit back in my chair and lay my own head on the table,tired.

Caden walks in just as the bell goes and he sits down.

I think we're both just tired.

I let the class in and I hand out canvases paint and pencils.

I explain everything to them and they start.

The theme for this was a hybrid animal of any kind.

I smile as they all start.

I exit the room and walk to the staff room.

I get some food and shove it in a little container with some drinks,for me and Caden obviously for lunch.

I grab some coffee and walk back to the class to find everyone the same way.

Cadens half asleep so I give him a drink it's just a sip of coke to wake him up,for the most part it worked,everyone else had water so it's fine.

I think their to focused on their painting it's fine.

I put the container on my desk and painfully wait on my phone,I know I don't allow it for studs but I'm so bored.

//

The bell goes and I dismiss everyone as the times up.

It's now lunch,it went faster than I thought it would.

"Caden you can go get some hot food,I'll give you a note so u can get to the front of the line,"

I write him a note and let him go.

I don't want him to starve so whatever.

He'll come back.

I start eating the food I got earlier and went on my phone to scroll instagram.

Caden came back quicker than I thought and we both ate in silence.

He pulls down his hoodie revealing his blonde shiny hair,it's fluffy and cool,mines light ginger/brownish I don't know honestly.

I think we finish and he goes to put his plate away.

The schools uses them party plates because we're low staffed for cleaners so yeah.

Caden again comes back on the bell.

Everyone rushes in all energised from lunch.

"I'm glad your all energised but please don't be chaotic just do your best on this,I know this isn't drawing it's a writing one with mini ones, if u need too, it's not necessary to but you can if u want with spare time or whatever,caden will hand out the sheets which luckily got shipped to us before,please try your best and good luck."

They know what to do and are all soon heads down and writing.

The test goes quickly as it's only an hour long.