Plus I remember that tattoo she has on her back from when she showed me at said Party.

But anyways I record them for a little while til I have had enough.

I stop recording, while immediately saving the video.

I then exit right outta The Camera App, going right back to my homescreen.

I turn my phone off, while then just tiptoeing to where The Meeting is supposed to be held.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nika Bear 🐻💗: BIIIIIIIIIIITCH WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU SEND TO ME!!!!

Nika Bear 🐻💗: I didn't even wanna see that shit forreal forreal.

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Are you talking about that video Kelly just sent us not that long ago??

Nika Bear 🐻💗: Yeah.

Nika Bear 🐻💗: I honestly and truly coulda gone a whole Century without seeing and watching that shit.

Nika Bear 🐻💗: Like I don't want that shit on my phone and I truly didn't and don't even want that shit implanted in my memory of my brain.

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Deadass tho.

Kelly: Well if I had to witness and watch it, then y'all bitches have to watch it too.

Nika Bear 🐻💗: Mmm. 🙂🙄

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Bitch how did you even get that video anyway????

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Step up to the microphone 🎤 and tell us Kelendria Trene Rowland.

Kelly: Bitch you didn't even have to use my whole Government Name. 😒

Nika Bear 🐻💗: Kelly bitch just tell us, before I loose interest.

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Exactly tell her Onika.

Nika Bear 🐻💗: Now bitch don't use my whole name.

LoLoBear 🐻💜: 😭😭

Kelly: Now you know how I feel now. 😭

Nika Bear 🐻💗: 🙄

LoLoBear 🐻💜: But seriously tho Kelendria tell us The Tea. 🍵

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Cause I know there's a Story behind that video.

Kelly: Yeah there is a Story behind that video.

Nika Bear 🐻💗: Okay so tell us.

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Okay so tell us.

Kelly: Well it's kinda a Short Story.

Nika Bear 🐻💗: Okay JUST TELL US DAMN.

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Okay JUST TELL US DAMN.

Kelly: Okay impatient ass bitches.

Kelly: So I had to get up super super early cause I had to go to The School earlier than the time that I usually go there.

Kelly: In my head all I was thinking about is that this Meeting better be worth it or I was gonna be beating bitches asses for fucking with my sleep.

Nika Bear 🐻💗: AMEN AND AMEN.

LoLoBear 🐻💜: Amen Pastor.

Nika Bear 🐻💗: Like I be ready asf to be beating bitches asses for fucking with my sleep.