Chapter 17 - Oᴜʀ Hᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ Eᴠᴇʀ Aғᴛᴇʀ

"Wait so he proposed to you?" Mindy asked as the two girls sat in Chad's room waiting for him to wake up after his surgery "Yeah and then one of the three Ghostface's stabbed me" Celia said as she pointed to her lower back area "WE'RE GONNA BE SISTERS-IN-LAWS!!!" Mindy yelled as Celia shoved her hand over the Martin girls mouth "You're gonna wake him up" Celia told the girl "Wait and Sierra was working with them?" Mindy questioned after Celia took her hand off her mouth "She got blackmailed, they told her that if she didn't help they'd kill her mom" Celia informed the girl who nodded slowly before they both heard Chad grunt "I'm gonna go get something to eat" Mindy said standing up leaving the couple alone.

  "Hey" Celia spoke softly moving herself next to Chad, softly grabbing his hand "Hey" Chad said quietly "Yes" Was all Celia said as Chad's face lit up "You'll marry me?" Chad asked "Of course I will" Celia laughed a little before kissing him "This is really happening" Chad said as he looked at her "Yeah it really is" Celia smiled softly as they both stared at each other before Chad moved over "Don't move!" Celia yelled at him "Come on" Chad patted the bed ignoring Celia as she smiled at him before getting into bed with him laying his head on her chest, as they both sat in silence, enjoying each others company.

  "Hey I brough you guys these" Sierra said walking into the room with a bag of snacks and drinks "I know the hospital food sucks so here's some real food" Sierra said placing the bag on the table next to Chad's bed "Thank you" Celia said as Chad stuck up his thumbs thanking the girl before digging into the bag for some snacks "I'm so fucking hungry" Chad mumbled as he stuck a handful of Doritos in his mouth "Oh my god" Celia whispered before laughing as Mindy walked into the room seeing Chad "No fucking way" She said as she took a picture of the boy "This is so gonna be my new lock screen" Mindy said laughing as Chad stuck his tongue out at the girl "Blah blah blah" Chad said as he stuck more chips in his mouth.

   "Hey, I'm gonna go see if my mom's awake" Celia said as she stood up kissing Chad on the forehead "I'll be back soon" She whispered and he nodded before shoving more snacks in his mouth making Celia giggle before leaving to go visit Gale.

   Celia walked into the room to see her mother reading a magazine about fashion "Hey" Celia said quietly as she walked into the room sitting on a chair next to the bed "Cia" Gale said as she looked at her daughter "I'm sorry, I should of known he was coming for you" Celia said as Gale smiled at her "I'm still here, aren't I?" Gale asked making Celia smile warmly at the woman "Does Sidney know?" Gale questioned but was answered by Sidney Prescott and Mark Kincaid walking into the room "Gale" Sidney said rushing to Gale's side "I told you not to come" Celia said as she crossed her arms at the Prescott woman "I'm always gonna come back" Sidney said as she looked at Gale "Where are the kids?" Gale asked as she looked around "With the nanny" Mark answered smiling warmly at th Weathers woman "Still you two shouldn't have come" Gale told them as Sidney looked at her "Gale, this asshole attacked you of course I'm gonna go help" Sidney told Gale who smiled at the woman.

  "I have something to tell you all" Celia said as all three adults turnt to her "Are you pregnant?" Mark asked as Celia laughed a little "No, I'm not pregnant" Celia answered as her mother and Sidney shared a look "Uh me-" The Riley girl started "Oh my god! I know!" Gale yelled as she looked at Sidney "You're-" Sidney started but was cut off by Celia "I'm engaged" Celia said before shoving her hand over her mouth as all three adults turnt towards her "Wait, since when?" Gale asked as she stared at her daughter "Before I was stabbed" Celia said as Mark and Sidney's eyes went wide "You got stabbed?" Both Sidney and Mark asked "And shot actually" Someone said as all four people in the room turned towards Chad standing there with his crutches "Jesus Christ, Chad!" Celia said as she walked over to the boy, helping him sit.

   The room were sat in silence before Gale broke the silence "Congratulations" Gale told them as Celia looked up "You're actually getting married!" Sidney shouted a little as Mark looked at Chad "Look after her" Mark told Chad as Gale and his wife were obsessing over Celia "Don't worry I will" Chad told him as they both watched the three girls talk about weddings.

  "This is gonna sound like a Disney movie ending" Dewey said rolling his eyes at Mickey who was dressed in a suit "Shut up and let me speak old man" Mickey told Dewey who rolled his eyes again "Says the one who failed to kill Sidney" Dewey said as Mickey's mouth shot open "Says the one who's wife left him" Mickey said as Dewey stared at him "Says the one who's only ever watched Barbie in the after life" Dewey mumbled as Mickey turned his head 360 on him "Don't you dare bring that up!" Mickey told him as he crossed his arm "Stop arguing!" Celia mumbled as Chad layed asleep on her chest "Yes ma'am" Mickey said "Well this is a happy ending!" Mickey told Celia who laughed a little "Stop with the Disney movie quoting!!" Dewey told him before looking at Celia "I told you he was a good one" Dewey said to Celia who smiled down at a sleeping Chad "Yeah he really is" Celia whispered before Dewey and Mickey disappeared "I love you so much" Celia whispered planting kisses on his head as Celia looked around the room to see Mindy spread across an arm chair and Sierra sleeping on the couch in the room "This is really the end?" Celia asked herself "After all of this?" Celia questioned but something in her gut told her that this isn't over but for now she could enjoy living her life without a killer bitting up her ass 24/7.

  She could finally have a normal life with her family.

This was her happily ever after.

This was the end of everything.

Well

Until another asshole in a mask shows up

But by then she'll be more prepared

This is Celina-Tatum Riley-Weathers-Altieri's

Happily ever after.

AUTHORS NOTE NEXT CHAPTER

Words -1134