idk what to name this 🥰

|| Douma's POV ||

I woke up on the futon like I remembered. I sat up from the futon with the sun shining through the window. I got up and went to find Tomioka. I went to the living and couldn't find him, so I went to Shinazugawa's room and saw Shinazugawa and Tomioka cuddling in bed.. that reminds me off Akaza and me.. I closed the door and went to Shinazugawa's backyard. I stood there looking around. I saw a pond with plants and bamboo around it, so I went over there. I put my hand in the water messing with the fish in the pond. But it soon came to an end when I heard something in the bush. I went to the bush and Akaza popped out. "Douma.." He whispered. I took down the bamboo that was in my mouth. "What do you want?!" I said. "I-I want to apologize.. please accept it.." Akaza said. I looked at him but screamed out. "TOMIOKA!" Akaza looked at me confused but he saw Tomioka and Shinazugawa come outside. "Douma I.." Akaza said before he started tearing up. "A demon this early?!" Shinazugawa said. I looked at Akaza and looked down at him. "Please douma.." He said. "Hold it.." I said. I grew back to my normal size and went up to him. "Akaza-dono.. I am sorry but.. I do love you still but.. We can never date again because we are on opposite sides.." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me and turned his head to look down. "ILL SWITCH SIDES! I WANT TO BE ON YOUR SIDE!" Akaza yelled at me. He started crying more and jumped on me. "please.." Akaza whispered. I looked at Tomioka and Shinazugawa for there approval. "We need to do a test.." Shinazugawa said. "Tomioka go get a bamboo then we'll take him to Master."Shinazugawa said. Tomioka went in his house to go find the bamboo and Shinazugawa took Akaza inside. "Douma we'll be back." Shinazugawa said. "Okay.." I said as I put the bamboo back in my mouth.

|| After a while ||

I was sitting on the futon reading a book until I saw the door open, it was Akaza. He was mini with an oversized yukta. "Douma, Akaza will stay with you until we can figure something out but we'll be going back to my estate later." Tomioka said. Akaza came up to me and crawled up to me and laid his head on my lap. I patted his head and noticed Tomioka was already gone. Akaza was messing with my pants that hanged on me. I moved Akaza's so I can get up but that only made him get up and follow me. I went to kitchen and Akaza followed me stepping on my pants, lucky he has a yukta that fits him. I got a glass of water and gave some to Akaza to drink. I saw Tomioka walk in the kitchen. I went up to Tomioka and jumped on him which turned into me hugging him. I turned around and saw Akaza getting jealous because he had his arms crossed. I got down from Tomioka and hugged Akaza, of course Akaza had hugged me back. I took down my bamboo to speak to Tomioka. "Tomioka.. when will we be leaving..?" I asked. "Right now actually." Tomioka said. "Okay!" I said as i shoved the bamboo back in my mouth. I grabbed Akaza's hand and we went to sit on the floor at the living room. I saw Shinazugawa and Tomioka hug and saying Goodbye to each other. We walked out Shinazugawa's estate and started walking back home. Me and Akaza were holding hands and looking around until a crow came flying to us. "CAW CAW TOMIOKA GIYUU, DOUMA, AND AKAZA HAVE A MISSION AT ****** ***** WITH KAMADO TANJIRO AND KAMADO NEZUKO CAW CAW!" The crow shouted at us. "We have to go on a mission.. cmon follow me." Tomioka said as he started running. Akaza started following and I followed after.

We arrived at the town that the demon was in and I could already sense the demon's presence. "You guys stick together and say you guys wanted to dress as monsters." Tomioka told us, he had already began running through the town. "Aww Nezuko we didn't make it to say Hello to Tomioka-san." A boy said. I turned to the boy and saw him with a demon. I took down my bamboo and went to the kid. "Are you.. Kamado Tanjiro and Kamado Nezuko?" I asked. "Yes I am and so is my sister, you can call us Tanjiro and Nezuko! Anything you need?" Tanjiro said. "I was sent here to be on a mission with you guys and Tomioka." I said. Akaza went behind me and hid. "Ohh! So your the two uppermoons that switched sides??" Tanjiro asked. I nodded slightly.

Sorry this is short but looookkkkk

IabahwbajehwkjajsaaajjiIm speechless-Thank you guys so much for reading my story I screamed and threw up when i saw my book and again, thank youuuu

Im speechless-
Thank you guys so much for reading my story I screamed and threw up when i saw my book and again, thank youuuu

And ask me any question u want and I'll respond with an answer 😁

Im to lazy to look for mistakes 😣😢