Blue Spider Lily, Akaza..?

|| Akaza's POV ||

I was running through the forest trying to catch the demon slayer that ran away. Hopping over laying trees. Until something caught my eyes. A blue light trail.. I stopped in my tracks and went to follow the blue light. There were these blue flowers that were along the trail. Wait... was this the... Blue Spider Lily..
I picked up the Flower and called out Nakime to teleport me to Muzan-sama's office. I teleported in Muzan-sama's office and Kokoshibo was there hugging Muzan-sama. I didn't think much off it. "Muzan-sama! The Flower! I found it!" I shouted. He turned to me looking skeptical until he saw I had in my hand. "You found it.." I gave the flower to Muzan-sama and he walked to his (minecraft)potions and started doing something to the flower. After a minute or so he drunk one or the potions and started laughing menacingly. "I FINALLY HAVE IT! THIS POWER! I CAN NEVER BE KILLED!" Muzan-sama shouted.
TAWG
TAWG
TAWG

A meeting.. "You Uppermoons may not know why I called this meeting. Well our dear Uppermoon 3 has brought us the Blue Spider Lily.. Now with this power all of us demons can conquer the sun and able to walk in the sun after all these years.." Muzan-sama said. He continued talking but I couldn't help but notice Douma wasn't here. I looked around until I spot him off to the side looking around, phew. Douma noticed me and waved to me, I waved back. I realized the meeting had already ended. I ran to Douma and gave him a hug. "Hey Akaza-dono!" Douma said have his usual smile. "Hello douma!" I said as I smiled. He peaked my cheek and started walking to Douma's room. "So Douma anything going on?" I asked. "No much, just lots of missions and it's been boring but now that Im here with you im more happy!" He said as he smiled. I chucked a bit to his response. We started talking a bit more until Douma was teleported away, but the meeting just ended? I few minutes later he teleported back and there was blood all over his clothes. "Douma! What happened?!" I asked. "Muzan, he'll teleport you to giv-" He was cut off when I teleported to Muzan-sama's office. "Akaza.. you've been an amazing Uppermoon, Im granting you.. to walk in the sun." He said. Just before he had gave me his blood without warning me. "Good good.. I hope you good." Muzan said. Right then I teleported back to Douma. I got up from the ground."Akaza-dono! Are you okay?!" Douma said as he held me. "I-Im okay, I think." I said as smiled at Douma. We continued to walk to his room. Once we made it to his room we sat down and just stared at each other. "Soo.... How are you today..?" I asked Douma. "Im doing alright." He bluntly. I nodded. I listened to the hissing in the background from the infinity castle. Demons yelling, screaming, or fighting. But Ive been thinking to myself, do I still like Douma..? He's the perfect man hes nice, polite, a gentleman, and over protective.. But I don't feel that feeling I would feel around Douma anymore.. I just feel like he's a friend again.. "Douma.. I have something to say." I said. "What is it Akaza-dono?" He asked. "Douma.. I am very sorry but, you are a amazing man but, I have moved on." I said as a looked down. Douma gasped. "Akaza... I... it's okay.." He said as his voiced cracked. "I'll take my leave.." I said as I got up to leave.

|| Douma's POV ||

Akaza just broke up with me.. I cared for him, loved him, protected him.. why..? I crawled to my bed and laid down. I looked to the left and saw just an empty space in my bed, Akaza-dono.. I got up to go to Nakime. I teleported to my cult and sat on my chair. I was bored, and I had got used to Akaza being by my side talking to me. I had some visitors come and go. I remembered that I can step in the sun, again. I opened the door and walked out. My eyes flickered to the bright sun. The sun tickled on my skin. People chatting. The sun was beautiful. I looked around and saw a Hashira... and its a man..? His raven hair, mismatched haori, and simple face expression. "Hashira!" I yelled as I ran to the Hashira. He turned to me with the same expression. He gave me a questioning look waiting for a response. "Hashira.." I said as I got on a knee.  "Who ever you are.. Please take me with you.. I want to kill the demon king and demons with you! Even tho I am a demon! I don't care I wan-" I got cut off when something trembled in my body.. "Douma.. if you switch sides.. you'll end up being killed no matter what.." I heard Muzan said. I ignored it. "Prove yourself.." He said as he cut his arm. I faced him with sweat beading down my face. I backed away refusing the blood. "Follow me." He said as he walked away. I quickly followed. "So... he has conquered the sun..?" The raven said. I nodded. "Upper 2.. what a surprise to see a uppermoon wanting to help a hashira." The raven said. "I lost my lover, love is fake to me, no one really cares for me..." I said. He nodded.

We arrived at an estate. The raven opened it and went to a room. "Stay there." He said. I stood there waiting until he came out with bamboo. He wrapped it around my mouth and tied it on the back of my head. "There.. does it fit..?" The raven asked. I nodded. "My name is Tomioka.. Giyuu, and yours?" Tomioka said. "Douma.." I said as I lifted the bamboo a little. He nodded.

🧐