Take control of your Body

|| Douma's POV ||

Tomioka began walking to his front door and opened it. "Follow me." Tomioka said. I got up and followed him. We walked outside running into another Hashira. She had pink hair with green ends and 3 cute braids. "Kya! Tomioka-san! It's so nice to.." She cut herself off. "A demon.." She whispered. "Yes.. Im taking him to Master." Tomioka said. "DEMONS CAN WALK IN THE SUN NOW!?" The pink haired woman said. I responded for Tomioka by nodding. She looked down at me then whispered something in Tomioka's ear. He nodded to her and she started following us.

We got to his Master's Estate and sat down on the wooden floor. After a while the Master came in hold two lady's hands. "Hello there Tomioka and Kanroji." The master said. "Greetings Master, I pray for your health everyday!" Kanroji said. So thats her name huh? "Master it appears that this person.. well demon.. is switching sides and wanting to help us demon slayers." Tomioka said. The master had a smile on his face and didn't change. "I see.. May we do a test?" The master said as he looked at me. I nodded in response. "Good.. Tomioka?" The master said. Tomioka got up and took me away from them. He rolled up one of his sleeves and cut his arm, a test(well duh). The blood was dripping down his arm. I stared at the cut for a while, drool running down my face. I stepped back and turned my head in disgust. "He declined the blood." Kanroji said.

We walked back to Tomioka's Estate and his master said he'll send crows to tell the other Hashiras about me. Kanroji was still by me and Tomioka's side. Tomioka and Kanroji talked and I realized Tomioka was very quiet compared to Kanroji. We got to his Estate and Kanroji came inside with us. I ran to his couch and started laying on the couch. Kanroji followed and started talking to me. "Nye nye aren't you just cute?" Kanroji said. I took of the bamboo covering my mouth. "Thank y-" "Douma.." I heard a voice call in my head.

|| In the infinity castle ||

I walked up to Douma's room because I was a fool. I do love him but something.. I don't know. I knocked on his door and there was silence. "Douma? Can I come in?" I asked. There was still silence so I knocked again. "Douma I'm coming in." I said as I slid his doors open. Douma wasn't here.. I started hearing Hearing tawgs and I was teleported to the meeting place. 'Has Douma died..?' I looked around and saw all the Uppermoons except Douma.. Everyone started to bow down so I did the same. "Everyone.. I have very, very bad news. Our Uppermoon 2 has sadly.." Muzan-sama said as he stoped talking. Veins started popping out his head and he was pissed. "Our Uppermoon 2 Has became a traitor." He said. I gasped, Douma became a traitor.. He kept blabbing on but I didn't want to believe it, Douma..

I started walking back to my room. I felt like giving up, the person who I loved, I broke his heart, made him became a traitor, then want to get back together?! I slid my door open and shut it as I walked in. I plopped on my bed and tears started rolling down my face. I feel so fucking stupid! Why would I break up with him?! I need to find him, I don't care if  I die on my way but I want to apologize to him in any way.

|| Back With Douma ||

Muzan.. "I need to go.." I said as I started walking to the front door but felled immediately. "Douma!" Kanroji yelled. "Muzan.." I whispered but she heard. "Douma.. you will pay for your sin." Muzan said. I started coughing out blood trying to take control. My eyes splattered removing the kanji. My body felt like it was going to explode. "TOMIOKA! I NEED HELP!" Kanroji yelled. Tomioka came back in an instant and saw me on the floor. I closed my eyes and thought of Akaza.. I had many good times with him, we did everything.. I need Akaza-dono.. I kept my mind on Akaza and letting his name sink in me. "Douma stop trying to take control! Akaza will never love you for your stupid MISTAKE." Muzan said. "NO HE WILL ALWAYS LOVE ME!" I yelled as I opened my eyes. I saw that I was alright, the pain in my body was gone. "I- I did it!" I said. "Douma.." Kanroji whispered. She broke out and cried as she hugged me, tightly. "DOUMA YOUR ALRIGHT!" Kanroji said crying. Tomioka came into the hug a little after.

We walked out the house and we started going out to get food. Kanroji already left sadly but Tomioka said we're getting food for "someone", I wonder who it is. We got to the shop and the food we got was ohagi. We began walking to another Estate which is said was the wind hashira. We made it to the estate and Tomioka knocked on the front door. The door opened to a tall man that had scars all over his body(btw Douma is the size of a child). "Tomioka.. and that demon.. What do you want?!" The man with scars said. "I came to give you Ohagi." Tomioka said. Tomioka shoved Ohagi in his mouth which made him shut up. The man let me and Tomioka in the estate and we all sat down. "Douma.. his name Sanemi Shinazugawa." Tomioka said. I nodded and smiled. "Shut up, Tomioka." Shinazugawa mumbled. "How is it?" Tomioka asked. "Its.. okay." Shinazugawa said. I crawled under the table and hugged Shinazugawa's legs. Shinazugawa looked down and he started getting flustered. "G-Get off me!" Shinazugawa said. I did what he said and went back to Tomioka. "Surprised you didn't try to kill him." Tomioka said. Shinazugawa ignored him and continued eating. I stood up and hugged Tomioka. Tomioka smiled a bit which was the first smile he ever gave. "Tomioka... your smiling..?" Shinazugawa said as he dropped his ohagi. "Hmm oh.." Tomioka said as he blushed. I looked back at Shinazugawa and he was blushing but had his head down. "Douma we should go.." Tomioka said. He got up with me and we started walking to the door but before we could leave Shinazugawa stopped us. "Don't leave- Well I mean you should spend the night the sun is already setting and your Estate is far from mine." Shinazugawa said. Tomioka nodded. Shinazugawa showed us a spare room but there was a small futon that could only fit one person. "Douma you'll sleep here I'll sleep somewhere else." Tomioka said. Shinazugawa grabbed Tomioka's shoulder. "You'll sleep on my bed.. I'll find somewhere else." Shinazugawa said. "But it's-" "No "buts" Tomioka." Shinazugawa said. The left the room after that. I laid down on the futon and was slowly drifting off to sleep.

————————————————————————————

With Shinazugawa and Tomioka 😏

"Shinazugawa please just take the bed, it's yours anyways." Tomioka said. "No.. your taking it and I don't care what you do." Shinazugawa said. Tomioka ran to the living room and sat on the floor. "What are you doing?!" Shinazugawa said. "Going to bed." Tomioka said. Tomioka turned away from Shinazugawa but Shinazugawa had other plans. Shinazugawa picked up Tomioka with no warning. "S-Shinazugawa what are you doing?!" Tomioka said as he was getting flustered, but Shinazugawa ignored him. Shinazugawa walked in his room and laid Tomioka on his bed as he joined him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Go to bed." Shinazugawa said. Tomioka nodded still flustered. Tomioka hesitated but wrapped his arms around Shinazugawa too.

if theres mistakes its bc im to lazy to look through and read the story for mistakes, sorry 🫶
😋🤔