Twin Stars

|| Douma's POV ||
Me Akaza we're hanging out because we really had nothing to do today until we were teleported to the infinity castle. Me and Akaza knew a uppermoon has died or a new uppermoon had came. Me and Akaza went to go look for the rest of the uppermoons. We came across Kokoshibo. "Hey Kokoshibo-san!" I said. "Hello.. Douma and Akaza." He said. "Do you know if the other uppermoons came yet?" I asked. "They have.." He responded. "Oh! Well me and Akaza are goi-"
TAWG
TAWG
TAWG

I looked around the meeting place and realized Muzan-sama has arrived. "Greeting my Uppermoon servants, it seems that a new Upppermoon has rosed up again, and Douma and Akaza, don't kill this one again. Anyways, welcome Homura and Mami (no madoka magica reference😡😡) . They will be both are Uppermoon 6. Just like Gyutaro and Daki, they both die once both heads are decapitated. Everyone may be dismissed." Muzan-sama said as he teleported away. The two girls are weird. One has gems all over her hands and the other has some toy guns. Guess just how blood demon arts work. Both of the girls were talking so I went up to Daki and Gyutaro to talk to them, Akaza followed. "Hello Daki and Gyutaro!" I said to Daki and Gyutaro. "Hello Father!" Daki said shouting, she was so loud that it got everyone's attention. The two girls turned around and looked at Daki then turned their attention on me, scary.. "Are they staring at you..?" Akaza said. "They are.." I said nervous knowing people are looking at me. "Hello there." Someone said from behind. It was one of the girls, they had a tight shirt on revealing their chest, a short skirt on, and a cape on. "Uhh... Hello?" I said. "Wow! You weren't lying when you said he's hot." Said the second girl. She had a kimono on and wasn't so revealing. "Wow! You know... We can be your girlfriend you know..?" Said the first girl. "Leave him alone." Akaza said pissed. "Why? Jealous because he has all the attention?" Said the second girl. "No.. he's my BOYFRIEND." Akaza said as he grabbed my hand. "What!? He's not your boyfriend I don't see him being gay for you!" Said the girl. I guess the first girl is Homura and the second is Mami. "Let's go Douma." Akaza said dragging me to Nakime to be teleported back to my cult. We teleported back to my cult and Akaza kept dragging me. "Akaza-dono are you okay?" I asked Akaza. "I am..." He said trying to hide that he was pissed. I stopped in my tracks and grabbed Akaza. "Akaza-dono I know your pissed but don't worry because I love you, I will never leave you for someone else like them." I told Akaza. He hugged me and I hugged him back. The sun was setting and becoming night time. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said as Akaza hid. It was one of the girls, Homura. "Hey there cutie.. lets have some fun shall we.. forget your boyfriend." Homura said. Akaza jumped out of his hiding spot with anger in his eyes. "So he was here all the time.." Homura said getting pissed. Akaza can't attack woman.. Ill have to do the job for him.. but both girls have to be here, and Muzan-sama said to not kill them.. "Go away Homura... I don't like you, and will never like you." I said. "Nakime.." pAkaza said as Nakime teleported me and Akaza to the infinity castle. We walked to Akaza room in the castle and stayed there the night because they can come in my room any time. I grabbed Akaza and hugged him. I spooned him and we went to bed.

|| The Next Morning ||

I woke up and felt Akaza playing with my hair. "Hmm.. Akaza-dono..?" I said. "hm?" He hummed. I got up which made Akaza upset because he wanted to mess with my hair. "Douma... can I braid your hair?" Akaza asked. "Oh! Yeah of course Akaza-dono." I responded. Akaza started brushing my hair and having to repeat brushing it because of how many knots I had in my hair. After about 15 minutes Akaza got all the knots out my hair and my hair was no longer bunched up. My hair was flat and straighten. Akaza started braiding my hair. He was gently and soft. It took him about 5 minutes to finish braiding my hair. "Done." Akaza said. We went out to look for the other uppermoons and talk to them. We came across Mami and she came up to us. "Guys im super sorry for Homura she's just crazy about the people who she loves and I have to play along with it or she'll beat my ass." Mami apologized. "Oh.. it's okay this is not our first time this happened." I said. Akaza nodded. We continued walking and Akaza kept bugging me about how much he love how he loved how my hair looked like. Mami and Akaza started talking and kept talking until we saw the other Uppermoons, even Homura. Akaza and Mami continued to talk and I went to go talk to Kokoshibo. Me and Kokoshibo talked for a while until Homura started to walk to me and Kokoshibo. "Protect me.." I whispered to Kokoshibo. He nodded in response. "Hey douma-san-" "Leave him alone." Kokoshibo said. "Do you really have another boyfriend having to protect you?!" Homura said. "He's not my boyfriend, I have.. a lover already." Kokoshibo said. Homura stayed silent until she grabbed my hand. "Love me Douma! Please!" She said and kissed me. I disconnected the kiss in disgust I was going to punch her head off until her head felled off by Kokoshibo. "What.." She said. Her head started to burn away same with her body. But why..? Mami! We turned to Mami and saw she had shot her head off. "Why.. MAMI WHY!?" Homura screamed at Mami. "BECAUSE! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE HATE ME BECAUSE OF YOU! I HAVE TO ALWAYS PLAY ALONG WITH YOU LIKING EVERYONE! WE BECAME A DEMON BECAUSE YOU MADE A DEAL TO A STUPID DEMON. YOU ALMOST KILLED US!" Mami yelled at Homura. "Mami.. Mami please! I don't wanna die! Please Mam-" Homura was cut of when she disintegrated. "Goodbye guys.. it was nice being with you guys." Mami said as she disintegrated with homura. I hope they make up..