ɴᴇᴡ ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀᴍᴏᴏɴ?

𝐓𝐀𝐖𝐆

𝐓𝐀𝐖𝐆

𝐓𝐀𝐖𝐆

                                      || Douma's POV ||

I was sent to the infinity castle with Akaza and all the other uppermoons except Upper 5, Daki and gytauro were moved up to Upper 5, Akaza went to talk to kokoshibo and I went to talk to Daki and Gytauro until we were all stopped by a cold voice, Muzan-sama.

"There is a new uppermoon to replace Upper 5's death, introduce Hema she will be upper 6 for now on. And still no blue spider lily flower..? You guys are my uppermoon servants, maybe ive been to nice to you guys.. you guys are dismissed." Muzan-sama said 

 The new uppermoon kept looking at Akaza-dono.. he can tell she was looking at him and felt my presences around him which made him scared. I went up to Akaza and started talking to him until that new Upper 6 came to us. "Hello..! Can uhmm- me and Upper 3 talk please?" Hema said. I looked at Akaza and he nodded but gave me a glance to just watch from a far.

                                              || Akaza's POV ||

"Uhh hello?" I said. "A-ah! Hello!" Hema said. "Can I help you?" I said. "Uhm- yes I would like for me and you to get to know each other! Can I have your name?" Hema said. "Akaza.. and yours must Hema?" "uah- YES it is-! I think we should go on a date Akaza-dono..?" Hema said in a sexual way. "I can't go on a date with you and please don't call me.. Akaza-dono.. only one person can call me that."  "Aww it's ok but I think you like it when I call you Akaza-dono!" Hema said "I-I.."

"Alright it's time to go Akaza-dono!" Douma said, it sounded scary as i never heard him like this. "I-I yeah it's time to g-" Douma picked me up bridal style and walked to Nakime to teleport us back to his cult. That girl looked piss but she only winked at me when Douma's back was turned.

We were at his cult and he placed me on his lap, he had a angry presences but he smiled but changed it to a serious face. "Akaza-dono..." Douma said "Y-y-yes?" I said while stuttering. "You do not let anyone flirty get around you... understand..?" Douma said in a angry way. "I-i-i Yes, but Douma look at me." I said while Douma was turning to me, I kissed him gently on the lips to show I will never fall in love with someone else.(cringe ik 😀)

Douma turned to me and gave me a light smile and kissed me back. "Akaza-dono i-i-I need to show you something." Douma said. "What is it?" I said back. "Follow me." Douma said, I nodded and followed him, he went outside and in the forest. He took us to a lake with a small cliff with lanterns, It had soft grass it was pretty.. "heh I hope you like swimming." Douma said. "What do yo-" I was cut off when Douma pushed me in the water and came after me in the water, he started splashing me with the water. I felt something grab my foot like a branch. It brought me up from the water and to the trees.

"AKAZA!" Douma screamed, I realized what was going on when I saw that Upper 6 girl. "LET HIM GO YOU BITCH!" Douma screamed again. "Why should I? Hes mine not yours!" Hema yelled. Douma took out his Battle fans and then said"Blood demon art..Barren Hanging Garden." He went full charge to Hema and decapitated all her body parts. "ARGGH NOT FAIR! I HATE YOU! ME AND AKAZA-D-" "Shut up.. your annoying.." Douma said then squishing her head. I felled down from her branch and into Douma's hands. "Now shall we continue love?" I nodded.

                                        || Douma's POV ||

I brought Akaza over to the lake and placed him down by me. His feet were in the lake, I played with his hand and he just hugged my arm, I felt something wet on my arm where Akaza was hugging so I looked at Akaza and he was.. crying..? "Akaza-dono!? Are you okay?!" I said he just hugged my arm tighter and looked at me. "i-i-I its just- what if we don't work out, and one of us dies?!" he said quietly but I was still able to hear, I then said. "Akaza-dono.. I love you very much! If one of us dies then.. I don't really know but we will still stick together! And I wanted to bring you here was because.." "What is it..?" Akaza said. "Akaza-dono I-.. Will you be my boyfriend..?" I said. "He cried harder and hugged me tightly. "YES! I would enjoy for me to be your boyfriend!" Akaza cried, I picked up Akaza and kissed him on the lips, I licked his lips for and entrance which he accept, I started exploring his mouth, after a minute I broke the kiss.

"Douma I love you" Akaza said. "I love you too love." I said back