"Nice to meet you Jin-shi" you smile bowing a little. Jin laughs "you don't need to be so formal" he says.

" yes, Jin hyung may be old but there is no need to bow" jungkook says grinning. "I am only 26 you punk" Jin hits his shoulder making you giggle.

You order your drinks. Watching them both fool around each other, they seem quite close, it makes you smile.

You miss your brother.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

You finish your class, starting late makes it hard to make friends but over all it was not that bad.

Jungkook meets you in the hallway. "I am heading to my basketball class" he says grabbing his shoes from the locker. He insists you join some club too. "this way you can get along with people"

A club? "is there a dance club?" You ask. You loved dancing since young and that's only one you could think of as a side activity.

Jungkook gives you the direction to the dance studio. Telling you to find a boy named Jimin, 'he will help you to join' he had said.

You walk in to find a couple of people stretching out , some leaving the studio. "hey! where can I find Jimin..?" you ask a guy who was about to leave. He points his finger to a guy pink hair, sitting on the bench putting on his shoes.

You thank him walking in. "Jimin?" you call out to grab his attention. He turns around, you note to yourself that this is the first guy who actually pulls the pink hair so well

"How can I help you?" he asks his voice thin, honey like voice.

"um..I wanted to join the class..Jungkook told me you could help me with it" you say. He raises his eyebrow asking "you know jungkook?" He asks to which you nod. The corners of his mouth lifts up. "you are welcome, can I have your name?"

You introduce yourself to him, Jimin seems quite friendly. Insisting you to join today itself. he helps you get along with other dancers and talks about his bestfriend, who usually choreographs their dances but he is absent today.

You unexpectedly enjoy it a lot. Dancing after years felt fresh. At the end of the day you got quite comfortable with Jimin.

He is an easy guy to get along with.

Everybody in the class invites you to join dinner with them, and have some drinks. You refuse them at first but they request you to join as a welcome party to you. You couldn't refuse after and tag along with them.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

You gulp down the last bit of soju remaining in the bottle. Jimin who is sitting in front of you looks concerned. It's past ten in the night and all the dancers have left.

"I think you should stop drinking, you are about to pass out" Jimin states grabbing the bottle from your hand.

"whad arl you saying?..i am nol drunk!" you whine trying to find a bottle with alcohol left.

Jimin stares at you, letting a soft sigh. "can you tell me your house address? I ll drop you" he gets up carrying your bag on his shoulder.

You frown at him, your sight blurry. Your head feels heavy. House? "nol going bacb to ma house !!" you say loudly rising from your chair. What you don't realise is all the eyes on the restaurant are on you now. "I DONT HAVE NO HOUSE!"

Jimin eyes go wide at you loud burst. He apologises. Immediately to the people who are giving you both deadly stares for your hideous act. He grabs you by your arm, taking you out of the restaurant. You lean to the wall, not trusting your legs. It feels like you are going to fall any moment.