Chapter 7: Tracker Jackers

(Naoto and Sasha's POV)

(Sasha, 15, Sasha is KionloveRani)(Naoto, 16, Naoto is Sun-Blade-Seth)

(Naoto, 16, Naoto is Sun-Blade-Seth)

Sasha's eyes widened, and she backed away. Naoto growled and unsheathed his claws.

Sasha didn't know what to do. Naoto was most certainly stronger, and faster than her. She closed her eyes, just accepting that she was dead, but the blow never came.

Sasha slowly opened her eyes again, and Naoto was staring at her, his left forearm raised, ready to slice into her throat.

"I-I can't..." Naoto backed up, still looking at Sasha. "I can't do it." Sasha was confused. "Run Sasha. I promise, I won't hurt you," Naoto said.

"You won't?" Sasha tilted her head.

"I promise on the Great Kings."

Sasha smiled. She ran forward and hugged him tightly. Naoto was beyond shock, "Umm...okay."

Sasha blushed and backed away. "Sorry," She mumbled. "You're face is red again," Naoto said.

Sasha pretended to look at something else. Naoto smirked, "Let me guess. You have a crush on me."

"What! Never!" Sasha jumped up to defend herself, but she blushed. "Don't lie. I know when a lioness has a crush. And you definitely do," Naoto chuckled.

Sasha didn't know what to say. He had found out.

"What if I told you, that I also have a crush," He said. "Then I would ask who it is," Sasha replied.

"You."

Sasha froze, "Wait really!" "I don't lie," Naoto smiled. "So, do you want to be my mate?"

Sasha hugged him again, "Yes!"

(Saka, Kion, Damo, Cain, and Miuar's POV)

(Saka, 18, Saka is OptimusPrime56)(Damo, 16, Damo is RickKoelen)(Miuar, 16, Miuar is textahoy)(Cain, 17, Cain is the1lostsheep)(Kion 17)

(Damo, 16, Damo is RickKoelen)
(Miuar, 16, Miuar is textahoy)
(Cain, 17, Cain is the1lostsheep)
(Kion 17)