Chapter 6: A Deadly Trap

Every lion and lioness settled in for the night. The four Avoxs' stayed in their place, not blinking, their tail's not even twitching.

By now only Cain knew about the Avoxs' and what happens when you die.

(Mamba's POV)

(Mamba, 18, Mamba is Jamesfowotade)

Mamba curled up by a tree, his fur sinking into the color of his surroundings. He hadn't been caught yet.

Mamba looked at the dead rabbit by his paws. There wasn't much prey in the dome, but that's because King Covy chose how much food there was.

Mamba sank his teeth into the rabbit's neck. The taste of blood flavoring his tongue.

Mamba took a few bites out of the delicious rabbit, and then set it aside. If the king decided how much prey there was, he would want to save whatever he caught.

Mamba looked up, the dome filled with darkness, which was a better camouflage for him.

Mamba stood up and stretched out his muscles. Something felt off. The fur on his spine rose. He looked around, but saw nothing.

Mamba sniffed the ground, trying to figure out what was triggering him.

Mamba didn't feel alone anymore. He whipped his head around, and gasped, "No..."

(King Covy's POV)

(King Covy, 16, Covy is QueenraniKingkion)

Covy looked down at the ground, just by the entrance of the tunnel that led to the dome. He had many guards on watch there. He didn't want anyone escaping.

Covy paced back and forth, angered. Glow had told him that there was only word fighting, and nothing physical. Covy wanted entertainment, not some stupid argument.

Covy growled and walked into his den. It was right by the dome. Vines covered the entrance. He walked in, the vines tickling his back.

Covy looked on the ground, and found a rock. It was about the size of an apple. He picked it up in his jaws, and walked toward the entrance of the dome. The guards stepped aside to let him through.