Keeping It A Secret

This chapter us dedicated to xoxoLucyDragneelxoxo you were right! Sort of......
(Normal P.O.V)
Lucy turned around and saw the one person she didn't want to see at the moment.

"What do you want Sting?" He smiled at her. "I just wanted to say a quick hi!" Something in his eyes made Lucy grow suspicious.

"What did you do?" He smiled sheepishly. "Please. Help. Me" he said through his teeth.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "What?" He nodded his head towards the door and her eyes widen.

"What are you doing here?" Lucy said scolding the girl in front of her. She played with her fingers.

"I'm sorry Lucy-san, but I can't let you leave!" Sting looked between them. "You're leaving? Why?"

Lucy sighed and put her face in her hands. "It's a long story...." He patted her shoulder. "I have time."

She frowned and started explaining. He just sat there shocked while Wendy looked down.

"That's why I want to leave." He clenched his fists. "Why can't you stay? It doesn't matter if your in a wheelchair or not!"

Lucy was shocked at his sudden outburst. She was packing up and stopped after what Sting said.

"What about Natsu? How do you think he will feel if you left him?" She ran a hand through her golden locks.

"I don't deserve him!" She said through her clenched teeth. Before the bell rang, she grabbed his hand.

"Please Sting! Don't tell him!" He hesitated. "Fine! Once you leave and regret it, I will be yelling 'I told you so!'"

She smiled and then laughed weakly. "Alright." Then the bell rang and Wendy helped Lucy to her next class.

"Why are you here anyways?" Wendy smiled nervously. "Mom brought me here since I will be joining soon." Lucy's eyes widen.

"Wendy!" She looked at her innocently. "What? Is something wrong Lucy-san?" Her eye twitched slightly at the blue haired girl.

"Do you remember what I told you?" Wendy shook her head. "I cannot seem to recall what you had said to me."

Lucy's face was red from anger. "Wendy Marvell, I swear!" Wendy laughed at her reaction.

"I had already told you Lucy-san, I'm here to stop you from leaving." She said calmly and low enough for her to only hear.

Lucy huffed and crossed her arms around her chest. "There is nothing you can do to stop me!" Wendy rolled her eyes and smiled once more.

(Lucy P.O.V)
How dare her! Wendy is planning something and I don't like it. This was the part of her that I didn't like, the Devil's Daughter.

She was like Erza and Mira put together, only a bit more......crazier. She helped me to my class and went out to continue her tour of the school with the others.

She said she will be back before the bell rings so we can all go home together. I was taking notes in Math and then we had the rest of the period off.

I was humming to a song called The Legacy by Black Veil Brides. I took out my brush and brushed my hair.

"Hi Luce!" I turned to see Natsu grinning while pulling a chair besides me. I nodded and continued to do what I was doing.

He looked at me confused "Is something wrong Luce?" I shook my head "No...." I just hummed and I saw him back away a bit.

"That's kinda creeping me out. Seriously, what's wrong?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing, can a girl not brush her hair while humming to one of her favorite songs?" I asked looking at him with the brush still in my hair. (Media hint-hint)

I just looked away while a light pink blush covered his cheeks. "If you say so weirdo."

Why do you think Lucy was acting creepy? What is Wendy planning? Who is Grandeeney's son? Where will Lucy go? When will I stop asking questions?