"Youn get it."

"I'm tired of y'all saying Ion get it and shit when I do."

"She not ready bruh. Why you can't just chill and wait?"

"Like I said because I been talking about the shit since high school. Mmcht, if you been talking about having kids since high school which Milan knows of. You tell her you ready as of now and she acting funny what you gone do or how you gone react?"

"I'm gone wait till she ready and I'm gone respect her wishes. Ian gone fuck another female though. You real messed up for that nigga. You use to tell me how Tori was the one this and that, but you cheated on her 'cause she wouldn't let you get her pregnant? Nigga be for real." I explained. Outta everybody Ian think Talik had a mind like this. He also seemed like the wiser one, but I guess I was wrong.

"Y'all tryna get me to understand but y'all don't understand where I'm coming from." He started hitting his chest getting mad and Ian really care so I just blinked at his goofy ass.

"What we'on understand?"

"Remember back in highschool days I use to bring Skylar around and say she was my cousin or something? That girl was my daughter."

"Nigga stop cappin'." I sucked my teeth. "So, you had a baby when you was in middle school or something? 'Cause when you first told us about Skylar we was all in 10th grade and she was 3 meaning you had her in 7th grade? Nah Ion believe it."

"It's true you can ask my momma nigga. She had died because she swallowed a bottom battery and y'all niggas use to ask me where Skylar went and I'd shake my head. Ian finna sit and lie about some shit like that. My damn daughter died. And I just been wanting another one." He shrugged.

I still didn't see where he was getting with this. Yeah he wanted another child because his first one passed away, but what does that have to do with you cheating on Tori. And I was finna say fuck this whole conversation 'cause it was stressing me out tryna help this nigga. Yet he kept saying we ain't understand him but nigga wasn't understanding us either.

"My thing is what does that have to do with you cheating on Santori bruh? Man, you know what, fuck it. You wanted another baby so badly so you went and fucked another female. You lost Santori and we all know you ain't getting her back. You can get the fuck out now."

He chuckled. "Nigga you suppose to be my nigga and you ain't taking my side."

"I'm gone tell you when you wrong. Ian gone hype the shit up. You wrong nigga."

"I just went out my way to tell you some shit like that and you still ain't understanding."

"Nigga you tryna make up excuses." I waved him off.

"Aight. You wanna smoke?"

"No."

"Since when- you really mad 'cause I fucked up?"

"Sounds familiar don't it? Remember Khalil was fucking up and you got on his ass and now you doing the same shit. And other thing, stop stressing your momma out 'cause all she tryna do is help you and Talia asses out and y'all act like y'all don't care."

✘✘✘