Our story

Genre: fluff

The story he tells was located in the early of 60's, anything else happens is in the present.

Enjoy it :)

______

"Grandpa, can you please tell me your love story?" A small girl ran towards the older male, standing in front of him with a cute smile on her face.

"Sure, why not" The male spoke softly, a smile plastered on his face as he lifted up the small children, placing comfortably her on his lap.

"Back in the days, I used to go and wander around alot after school as a student.
My parents weren't home most of the time due to work so to chase away my boredom,
I bought an ice cream or some other type of treat and went to the park. And that's where I spot him, standing infront of an easel, painting something on a canva.

I was invested. I couldn't see his face cuz his back was facing me but I could tell he wasn't someone undecent looking.

He was tall, had a long black hair tied into a small ponytail. His clothes were elegant just like his posture and the way he moved the paint brush between his fingers.

I sat on a bench near by him, admiring him from the distance. He was painting an old lovely, couple that also seated on a bench not so far from us.

I wasn't usually into art before but that day I've found out maybe I was wrong. I was impressed how fast he worked, how he mixed and matched colors and specially how he filled the empty, white canva with several, beautiful colors. I couldn't tore my eyes away from him, actually they were glued on him steictly the entire time. I was surprised he haven't caught me stalking on him." He chuckled

"I've sat there for atleast two hours, staring at him and the way he painted so gorgeously and only by that I managed to fell in love with him even though I haven't even saw his face yet.
Then he finished with his works and began to pack his things. I was about go as well but he then turned around, by on accident making an eye contact with me.

Oh my god..

In that moment I could feel my heart melting on the spot. He was a literal beauty.
A man sculpted by the god's.

He was so pretty just like his art work.

He looked exactly the way I imagined him.

I got so lost in his eyes that I didn't even noticed he was smiling at me.

I was so embarassed and my cheecks as well flushed to a darker tone of red color for sure.
He has already returned his attention back to his stuffs by when I realized.

To say, I was a literal blushing mess at that moment. I'm sure even a tomato would have been jealous of my face color right then.

After that I went home and couldn't stop thinking about the gorgeous male.
I developed a small crush on him and I almost punished myself for it, because I just saw him painting for the first time ever, yet he still managed to stole my dumb heart for some kinds of reasons.

Days passed and I found myself going to the park again.

And guess who was there too with his easel and big canva?

Yeah.

Him exactly.

The tall, handsome boy who I tried to shoo away from my mind so I won't end up fell in love deeper with.

He stood there, looking so elegant and goregous as before. His beauty caught me off just like the previous time I saw him.

He was now facing me with his canva.