Chapter 22

Gao Yingmin turned around and walked to the bookcase, took out some Youming powder from it, and swallowed two pills. She brushed back her long hair, faced the bronze mirror, and treated the wound on the back of her neck. This time, the mark was very deep. For about a week, Gao Yingmin's body would exude the fruity fragrance of this girl.

Gao Yingmin took a deep breath, calmed down, sat in front of the bronze mirror, and fell into deep thought.

Guan Yunyu is an alpha matter, and it must be impossible to hide it from the Qinglong Gang. The leader of the Qinglong Gang is mysterious and unpredictable. This person is deeply thoughtful and insidious, and he will take revenge. Gao Yingmin guessed that her original intention was to lure Guan Yunyu and Qiuyue into a climax in the Manyue Tower and then spread the matter.

In Chang'an City, at the foot of the emperor, the ignorant second daughter of the Guan family boldly committed the crime of deceiving the emperor, concealed her Alpha identity, and had **** with women from brothels in broad daylight. The Guan family will be implicated in the scandal, which is a serious crime that implicates the entire family.

Fortunately, Dong Xin, who was secretly investigating Guan Yunyu, broke through and stopped her.in time. Thinking of what happened to Guan Yunyu and Qiuyue, the veins on the corners of Gao Yingmin's eyebrows collapsed a little. Her possessiveness caused her to lose her rational judgment. She couldn't smell the smell of other Omegas on Guan Yunyu's body. Once she smelled it, she would feel inexplicably irritable, probably because she could only smell Guan Yunyu's pheromone, which was full of pheromones. Strong possessiveness, so be more paranoid about these, she thought.

Guan Yunyu had already finished taking a bath and lay on the bed obediently, huddled under the quilt. This guy has grown a lot taller in the past few days. It is obviously very big, and the quilt can't cover her feet. The white instep It was exposed, and the skin was as white as it was glowing.

Gao Yingmin combed her long hair, took off her long clothes, and walked onto the bed in only her unlined clothes. She blew out the candle, leaving only one near the door, and the room was plunged into darkness. She raised the broken hair beside her ear, lowered her voice, and asked softly in Guan Yunyu's ear.

"Yun Yu, you are like this; aren't you afraid of catching a cold?"

"Your Majesty, I didn't find it. Where are my clothes?" Guan Yunyu revealed a pair of phoenix eyes from under the quilt and looked at her deeply with mist in her eyes.

Gao Yingmin didn't expose this person either. After getting out of the bath, the fruity, woody fragrance on that person's body became more pure, evoking her ambergris, and the two strong fragrances were intertwined, revealing a lingering friendship.

A bright moon hung high in the sky outside the house, and the house was pitch black with flickering candles.

"Yes, do you want to mark it?" Gao Yingmin's eyes were foggy, and her voice became softer.

"Okay." Guan Yunyu spoke in a hoarse voice and turned her back. There was a strong and pure fruity fragrance, and Gao Yingmin leaned over.

The two strong pheromones are instantly entwined, telling the story of a different kind of friendship.

The room was extremely quiet; the candles were flickering, and only the sound of a heartbeat could be heard.

I don't know if it was because of possessiveness, but the ambergris became extremely strong, and it penetrated into Guan Yunyu's body bit by bit. It almost left Guan Yunyu with only the smell of ambergris.

Fortunately, her sanity remained, and Gao Yingmin let her go in time.

"Your Majesty, I'm going to take a bath again." Guan Yunyu blushed slightly, buried her head under the pillow, bit her lip, and sighed weakly; all the anger in her body was taken away. No more.