Chapter 21

"Your Majesty, are you afraid of me?" Guan Yunyu moved her nose aggrievedly, sensitively aware of Gao Yingmin's actions; her eye circles turned red, and tears rolled in her phoenix pupils. Sure enough, everyone was afraid of her. She really hates that she is an Alpha, an Alpha who can't even control her own pheromones.

"I'm the current sage; there's nothing to be afraid of." Gao Yingmin patted Guan Yunyu's back and comforted her softly.

"Okay." Guan Yunyu closed her eyes and agreed. The majesty of the emperor was like a halo covering her body, and the increased sense of security made her finally heave a sigh of relief.

How could Her Majesty be afraid of her? The emperor exists among ten thousand people.

"Yunyu, why are you staying here? Are you afraid that people from the Qinglong Gang will find you?" Gao Yingmin asked softly. She wanted the kid to relax.

"They have already raided here, the most dangerous and the safest." Guan Yunyu sniffed the soothing pheromone emitted by Gao Yingmin, and the frenzied factor in his body eased a lot. Still by Gao Yingmin's side, she is the most comfortable and at ease.

"Why don't you stay in the house?" Huh?"

"Staying in the house, the smell is too strong." Guan Yunyu closed his eyes, leaning weakly into Gao Yingmin's arms like a newborn baby.

"Are you afraid of affecting others?" Gao Yingmin asked softly, patting the little guy on the back.

In the ventilated environment on the top floor, the pheromones will not spread too far. Even if this guy is in a hot period, he is still thinking of others. The most pleasing thing about Guan Yunyu's character is that she has always been like the sun, warming the people around her, but is the sun really eternal? When her energy is exhausted, who can warm her like a sun-warmed woolen cloth?

She has always believed that people are individuals and should exist independently, without expectations or dependence. No one can really walk into her heart until she meets Gao Yingmin, who seems to be more shining than her. The light illuminates the depths of her heart, which cannot be illuminated by the sun.

"Yeah." Guan Yunyu nodded shyly. Gao Yingmin understood her; he always understood her. Maybe this is the reason why she likes Gao Yingmin; it doesn't look like mother's doting, like father's imposition, like elder sister's care, but more like silent guarding, guarding the little girl she wants to hide. Secretly, Gao Yingmin never asked her why she concealed Alpha's identity; she only said that she could help her.

Gao Yingmin used inadvertent little things to reveal his preference for her. Gao Yingmin kept telling her with his actions that she was special and deserved to be loved, and he brought her the warmth that no one else could give her.

This kind of Gao Yingmin made her fall into it as soon as she met her, unable to extricate herself. It is no longer a simple AO relationship; she has a deep obsession with Gao Yingmin. I thought there was nothing difficult in the world, as long as I was willing to give up and escape, but I found that once some things are contaminated, they will never be forgotten, just like positive and negative magnetic fields, which produce inexplicable attraction.

For Guan Yunyu, Gao Yingmin is such an existence.

"What a kind little guy. Don't want to hurt others; have you been wronging yourself?"

"Yeah." Guan Yunyu nodded his head, and when Gao Yingmin said that she was wronged, his eyes turned red and his heart softened.

"Will you go back with me?" Gao Yingmin asked softly, comforting her Alpha. Alpha entered the climax period for the first time and couldn't control her emotions. It should be uncomfortable and painful at the moment, but fortunately, she is an Omega. I can accompany her through this difficult night.