CHAPTER 1 : SOMETHING WRONG IS HAPPENING!

Being the youngest member of a middle class family , being annoyed of sibling's worthless attitudes; is something only John can relate. John Carthewar ... A just turned teen, belonged to a middle class family of 4 members, who hardly manage to earn a penny. But still they got a debt of around 5,000$ and looked awfully terrified when the topic of debt came out. While his brother Arian had a childish behaviour, John's parents never knew that he had become mature from the start. He seemed to be quite most of the time.

     But it was not his fault that Arian had once caught him dancing in front of the mirror half naked! And that's definitely not Arian's fault that he couldn't control his feelings as he dashed back to his parents to show the video. He was a terror according to John!
" 'Woah! Our son can dance so well!' Our parents must be saying that, right John?!"
Said Arian. This boiled up the blood of John.
"If you don't want to buried alive, quickly delete that video or I will delete your lifespan. Choice is yours. " John's face was full of frustation. He wanted to vanish Arian like Thanos. But I said na, that wasn't his fault!
And on the top of that Arian smirked.
"What do you want, shitty person?! "
"The cycle of yours is new, isn't it? What if I... "
"Fine take it! "  It was gifted by his parents but he couldn't afford the revelation of his own self. He preferred to be quite. Why?
Cause he thought he was a burden to His Parents. A burden to the earth. So he thought by remaining quite can make him live with a little less guilt.

~

Mr Carthewar was a manga artist who couldn't dedicate a buck to the family. Cause he couldn't find a publishing company and was therefore labeled as Unemployed .  So the entire financial aid was supported Mrs. Carthewar... She was the manager of a department at a small company...where she got wages that could lead to the general expenditure.

[ Sorry! But no extra oversmart showoff things were allowed! : PM of The Carthewar House ]

~

It's been only 2 days since his thirteenth birthday, and things are going in the way, they shouldn't! 
"School sucks! I don't wanna go there! " Thought John, but loud enough to let Mother know about it.
"It's a waste of time, my Dear! It won't work this time. "Said mother in her own accent that cut through the IQ level of John. He was embarassed! He thought his mother to trust him at his every tic and tac... But NO! It wasn't!  She wasn't called The PM of The House, just for show! John got up and realised that the sun was burning like a fire ball. It radiated enough beam and brightness to let him rub his eyes once or twice. He was looking pale !  Don't ask what for.
"He skips meals almost all of the time. It's his fault. " Mom would say so each time. And John wouldn't argue cause it was the truth. He couldn't think of eating. He kept feeling an unusual sensation in his body. He could feel something wrong. For once, he thought he was food sick 🤢. But no, it wasn't. Something else!

~ Anyways

He brushed his teeth and bathed ASAP.
[ A/N : ASAP = AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. But if you don't know that, you are definitely not a Genz ]

It was the clock that was telling him to rush. He again wished to not eat anything , but he couldn't help so when Mother forced a slice of bread and butter in his mouth. He chewed it... No... Swallowed it.... Cause It was getting LATE!!!

On his way, everything was good. But the clouds kept denying. They were ready to come down but just not yet. But suddenly, he saw something BLUE ! EVERYTHING PAUSED. It was like everything got hypnotised by an unknown power!

Author's Note
   Thanks for choosing this series to read. I am sure to let you guys have fun...I am still considering the schedule for publishing... I don't know... But until the next part
See ya 🕊👀.