32 - Y/n Hyoudou vs Dildo-ra Ass-to-Mouth

Start from the beginning

Y/n then smashes her fists onto the ground, and as Ddraig's energy waves come out, Y/n starts seeing their movements, as well as seeing what exactly their thinking.

Pawn 1: Our first move is to stun, or even blind the little vampire kid.

Pawn 2: The six of us against one of them make pretty good odds!

Pawn 3: Attack the vampire kid while they're distracted!

Y/n: Perfect! Gasper, *points to the three pawns* Those three are all targeting you!

Gasper: Got it!

Gasper then uses his powers and freezes them in their tracks.

Pawn 4: I can't believe it. They stopped the attack cold!

Pawn 5: No way! Do you think they were able to read our minds?

Pawn 6: If that were true, they would know we were attacking the cat girl!

Y/n: Three on our left, going for Koneko!

Gasper: Understood!

Gasper then freezes them, and Koneko jumps and kicks them in the face.

Koneko: I'll come to you!

Pawn 7: Bitch! How are you predicting our every move?

Pawn 8: Are you reading our minds?

Y/n: Well, yes but no. I'm seeing your future movements, while your thoughts are shown right in front of me. Now... MISSOURI SMASH!!!

Y/n then rushes up and knocks the girls out with a powerful chop attack.

Koneko: That was dope.

Rook 1: The pawns.

Rook 2: All of them. Gone.

Xenovia: Ha, Ha. It looks like I'll be able to really cut loose now.

Rook 1: What?

Xenovia: When I first met my friend Asia, I said some terrible things I've now come to regret. I called her a witch and a heretic, but even after these insults, she still accepted me and made me feel at home. I will protect her. AURA TRANSFER! DURANDAL TO HARBINGER!!!

(A/n: I know it's a plot hole, so allow me to fill it in this Author's Note. During the time-skip, Xenovia wanted to know the weapon's name, so Y/n told her)

Xenovia then brings out Harbinger and puts her two blades together.

Xenovia: With your powers combined, I will smite my enemies. I have the strength because friendship is magic!

Xenovia then proceeds to kill both of the rooks.

Y/n: Perfect, Now... Koneko, get in contact with Rias and Akeno. I'm going to help her out.

Koneko: How?

Y/n: Watch.

Koneko then puts up the magic circle, and Y/n yells into it.

Y/n: AKENO-SENPAI!!! RIAS-SENPAI

Rias: Y/n?!

Y/n: WHOEVER CAN GET THE KILL ON THAT QUEEN FIRST, THEN YOU'VE GOT A DATE WITH ME NEXT SATURDAY!

Y/n then nods to Koneko, and she puts away the magic circle.

Gasper: I'm confused. How is that going to help...?

Y/n: 3. 2. 1. Boom.

As soon as Y/n says boom, a powerful flare of aura emits, and it keeps growing stronger by the second. It then stops to show Rias and the others as the victors.