******************************************************************

"Pollux!" Cressida called as she spotted him, leaning against a tree, his arm in a sling as Will tied it tight before going off to tend to the rest of the injured. Other things had happened, the Stolls asking about Silena being a spy and Percy saying she was a hero and nothing more, Percy also asking Mrs O'Leary for another favour. Lenus, the satyr who helped turn Hyperion into a tree was reincarnated as a shrub after he died. But all she cared about was her big brother being ok.

"I'm fine, Cress. I swear on Papa," he said as he hugged her with his good arm.

"Fine, my ass. Your arm is in a sling!" she exclaimed.

"Your arm is in bandages!"

"But I can move mine!"

"Barely! And I can still fight with the other hand," he insisted but surprisingly it was Percy who spoke up.

"No," he said. "'You've done enough. I want you to stay here and help with the wounded."

Pollux narrowed his brows. "Who the hell do you think you are to tell-"

"Your father contacted me before," Percy insisted and both their eyes widened as Pollux hugged his kid sister to his side. "He was still buried under rubble, and he said it would take at least half a day for him to heal enough that he could dig himself out, but part of his consciousness was able to reach me."

"And?" Pollux said.

"What did he say?" Cressida asked.

"He said you guys worry about him too much and have bigger problems to stress about. And while he knows that you can't be convinced out of anything, Cress, he did ask that you stay safe, Pollux."

"Papa be damned!" Pollux exclaimed. "If my sister's fighting, I am too and you, Jackson, are not gonna -"

"How do you think Cress is gonna feel if she loses you as well?" Percy snapped back, not caring about the older boy's opinion of him for once. "You're an amazing fighter Pollux, but you've got one arm and Kronos's army is not gonna take it easy on you because of that."

Pollux's jaw ticked as if he was going to deck Percy but thankfully Cressida tugged on his good arm, distracting him.

"Polly, please. I've been going half out of my mind not knowing if you were ok. But now that I know you are ok, Kronos isn't gonna know what hit his cowardly ass."

Her purple eyes were full of pleading as they met Pollux's blue irises.

"Fine," he relented. "For Castor."

"For Castor," she echoed as they hugged and he kissed her head.

"I love you, Cress."

"Love you too, Polly."

"Wine Vine, we gotta go," Percy said after a moment and Pollux's glare returned.

"You better -"

"Take care of Cress, I know. You know, I've only been doing it for the past four years, it's funny how only now you want to make sure that I do my job. Which, for the record, I have been!"

Pollux smirked at Percy's outburst. "Just making sure."

"Gods of Olympus, I think I'd rather spend time with Kronos than with the two of you together," Cressida sighed as she put a hand to her head.

"Well, you might get your wish sooner than you think, Drama Queen," Percy said as he offered her his hand. And she pressed a final kiss to her brother's cheek before she took Percy's hand and they headed for the palace, Annabeth and Grover waiting for them.