Episode 8

Last time on DragonBall Variant! The Z-Fighters, alongside Vegeta, fought against the mighty Frieza with little success. Dende had fallen to the tyrant, as well as Vegeta. Just when they had aa sliver oh hope via Goku's Large Spirit Bomb, Frieza had survived and killed both Krillin and Android 21. This act lit a fire inside of Goku and Yerlec, instigating the Super Saiyan transformation. Now they square off against Frieza once again. Will this power be enough to put down the galactic tyrant?

                                                           For Those We've Lost!

                                                       Roar of the Super Saiyans!

The two newly awoken Super Saiyans stare Frieza down, as the emperor stares back in shock.

Frieza(Shock): Wh-what is this!? What did you two do!?

Goku: ...Gohan, you and Piccolo get out of here. Find Bulma, find my ship, and leave. Take 21 with you, I don't want her body getting desecrated any further.

Gohan was still for a moment. Was this really his dad?  Goku noticed his son not moving and pressed his point.

Goku(Angry): Gohan, do as I say! Get going before I lose what little sense of reason I have left!

Gohan: O-ok.

Piccolo: You two gonna be ok?

Goku: Don't worry about us, just go.

Needing no further incentive, Gohan and Piccolo fly off with 21's body to collect Bulma.

Frieza(Amused): How cute, they truly think they can get away from me. Well I suppose I'll have to educate them.

Frieza prepares to attack the retreating warriors, when Yerlec appears in front of him in a flash, grabbing his hand. His glare intensifies, as he slowly increases his grip.

Yerlec(Angry): You don't know when to give up, do you? Even now, all you can think to do is kill!

Frieza managed to free himself from Yerlec's grasp as he assessed the situation.

Frieza(Unnerved): How, how did you two get so strong so fast!?

Yerlec gave a feral smile that betrayed his usual demeanor as he lets his tail unfurl.

Yerlec(Smug): Is that fear I hear in your voice, Frieza? Never thought I'd hear it. I wonder how long it'll take until fear gives way for despair!

Yerlec surges forward with a fierce hook to the face, sending him into the air as Goku comes in and slams him back down to the ground. Frieza flies back up and takes the fight to the saiyans with little success. Both outnumbered and outmatched, Frieza finds himself being ruthlessly pummeled by the two irate warriors. Eventually, he manages to create some distance between himself and the other two.