𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

You waited for him to answer or just get off of you but nothing.

_Alright can you move now ? You ask annoyed while trying to remove him from you but you froze when you heard a snore.

_Bachira you are no asleep right ?..
Right.

Then another one.

End flash-back

You let out a sigh as you felt relieved to be alone for a moment before entering the refectory.

As you made your way in, you were surprised to see someone there at this hour.

You were about to ignore him but he seemed to hear that someone entered the space since he looked up from his plate and met your gaze.

_Hello ? You said since it would be too awkward to just walk past him since he saw you already.

_(Name) right ? He asked as he continued eating.

_Yeah, and you're Reo I think ? You said while walking behind him where were the trails.

You heard him hum in agreement behind you as you just took a bowl of rice and some water.

You heard him move his chair and he was now half turned to you.

_I am still surprised that there is a Girl in Blue lock. He said amused as you raised a brow at him. Don't take me wrong but I just didn't see any since the beginning. He continued while letting his head rest on his hand.

You listened to him talk and decided to sit infront of him while he followed your each move.

_And what I think is strange is, how come that we share the same refectory now ? I never saw anyone there except us.

_Huh ? But we've always used this one ? He said more like a question as he fixed his chair to sit straight.

_It's not that big of a deal anyway... you said after taking a sip of water. Or it is ? You asked while looking back at him.

He seemed to tense up for slight second before relaxing again.

_Well your teammate really is a coward. He said with a smirk, you didn't have to ask that you already knew who he was talking about.

_He's a lot more than a coward. You said followed by a tired sight.

_I wonder if all of you all the same kind as him. He tried to provoke you while crossing his arms over his chest.

_Depends, am I asking you to take me in your team in exchange of some infos ? You said while tilting your head.

He chuckled at the fact that you matched his energy before saying.

_Maybe not now but you will for sure after we will score 3-0 in the first 10 minutes.

_Bet. You said while putting your now empty bowl aside.

It was followed by a moment of silence where both of you just stared at each other, it might've been a staring context or just studying each one's features.

You didn't take the topic seriously, but the way you so smugly answerd made him wonder if you were a potential threat or not.

_So. He said to break the awkward silence. What are you doing up so late, we have our match tomorrow you know. He said while sitting more comfortably on his chair.

_Shouldn't I be asking you the same ? You asked calmly while looking at him.

He let out a chuckle at your questions and spoke.

_I trained with Nagi but at the end he went to sleep without eating, so here i am with you. He said.

You nodded at his comment and eyed him for a moment.

_Why are you still here if you're done eating already ? You asked as you eyed him with a confused face, when you entered he was still eating but now he was just talking to you with an empty plate infront of him.

_Hah. What kind of person would I be to let a lady alone at this time huh ? He asked with a smirk.

You were taken aback by his comment and slightly blushed which he unfortunately noticed but decided to not say anything.

Instead he just eyed you with narrowed eyes deep in thoughts.

'Why is he kinda-' you slapped yourself twice mentally and continued eating trying to ignore his heavy gaze on you.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||