"Who the hell is you yelling at?"

"YOU!"

He started laughing and he wasn't taking me serious so I pouted getting ready to cry.

"Unbawl yo' fist 'cause you ain't gone do shit. I apologize that I woke you up and I most definitely could have went downstairs instead of being inconsiderate. You needed to get up anyways. A nigga been up since 3 bored outta my mind and shit." He explained.

"Whatever." I got on the bed and laid down.

"What you about to do? Go back to sleep?"

"Um... duh. It's literally 6 in the morning. I was at work all day yesterday and my feet hurt."

"You can't stay up with me a lil longer?"

"Pradaaaaaaaaa!"

✘✘✘

When I woke up I looked next to me and Prada was gone. I checked his location and he was still here and then outta nowhere I smelled food. And when I checked the time it was 11:16AM.

I made up the bed and cleaned up a little before going into the bathroom and taking a shower. After I finished handling my business and putting on something comfortable, I went downstairs and played with Adore and Nugget.

Adore was really the complete opposite of Nugget. She didn't bark or she wasn't hyper, she was just here. She didn't get jealous if Prada hugged me like she was really just a quiet ass dog. She didn't whine or do anything literally but she did love when someone petted her or just showed her affection.

I been thinking about giving them their own lil room for a while now since I didn't plan on taking music serious anymore. The last room could be a guest room but like who are we really going to have over?

"Hey, my babies." I smiled and they both ran to me. I began petting them both and showing them affection. Prada began mugging which I didn't care about since I was mad at him for waking me up and him not taking me serious.

I went over to their play pin and got out a ball. I threw it and Nugget went to pick it up with his mouth. I threw another ball and Adore did the same. I did that for a while before I washed my hands and sat down at the kitchen island.

"I can't get a 'hey bae' or nothing but you can go show attention and shit to them?" He asked clearly mad but again I didn't care so I ignored him. "You really doing this right now?"

He sucked his teeth. "Bae I apologized. I know I was being inconsiderate."

"Okay and it's not even just that anymore but you was taking me as a game. Just doing way too much and blaming shit on my period 'cause I'm upset. You didn't even think to put it in my perspective on why I was upset, Prada. I go to work for 12+ hours. I'm tired, you cannot be deciding to play the game at 6 in the damn morning on my off day at that. You could've went downstairs or simply in your gaming room to play." I expressed getting on my phone.

"Alright, baby. I understand that shit and I apologize. I should've played in the gaming room or some shit."

"Whatever."

"Why you still mad? I let you go back to sleep literally ain't een interrupt you. I'm cooking and shit trying to make up for allat. That's what I'm sayin'. It's yo' cycle 'cause any other time when some shit go off you quick to just be like 'aight bae, I accept yo' apology just don't do it again'. But you on this toxic shit and this ain't you. This why Ion like when this shit come on." He grabbed a plastic plate out the cabinet along with a fork. He started making my plate and I licked my lips.