Chapter 8 || I want you to be my...♡

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

⚠️FROM HERE ON MY UPDATES WONT BE AS FREQUENT DUE TO THE MAKING OF ANOTHER BOOK + SCHOOL AND HOME LIFE ⚠️

A/n:

I really don't have much to say. I'm just saying this book might be put on hold and have slow asf updates. Thank you for 100 reads! This is my first book so I didn't expect as much views, thank you for everyone who supported me💞 This book has a very shitty storyline, I'm sorry for the filler chapters. It literally took them 7 chapters just to kiss but I'm running outta ideas so it might be ending soon. I keep changing the ending in my head and I don't know what to go for.

YOU WERE SO FLUSTERED AS SOON AS YOU GOT HOME. || "Ooh~ y/n~" Mina teased. "Stop- it's probably just a heat of the moment thing" you hunched. "Mhm..." Mina replied which meant she wasn't listening to a thing you were saying.

Your head was spiralling in thoughts as soon as you landed at your apartment. Mina soon left thinking nothing of it because you overthink everything. What if he doesn't like me? Wait do I like him? Do we both like each other? Does he like some other girl? What if he...

The overthinking went on for hours until you tired to distract yourself from him by going on tiktok. You had a tiktok account with 150k followers. You weren't really worldwide but you were famous. Your videos were all in the dark with a mask so nobody recognised you. It's already overwhelming being in a big business industry. You liked all Mina's most recent videos. They were all about Miku. She's definitely in love.

You sighed. What if I'm in love? Nah... one kiss won't make me fall for him will it? Damnit Katsuki Bakugou! Why do I love and hate you so much! You gritted your teeth. You scrolled through your fyp as you distracted yourself, once again, from them thoughts.

You soon fell asleep with your phone playing in one hand. You fell asleep to the music of a tiktok. The music continued playing but you were too tired and immediately fell asleep.

----------

You woke up the next day to see your phone no longer playing music. Maybe it just turned off while I slept. You pressed the on button but nothing happened. You tried a few more times before giving up. Shit... it's dead. You sighed as you got up and scratched your frizzy hair. It looked like a birds nest.

You walked to the bathroom and lazily brushed your teeth. You finished up in the bathroom before checking the time on your clock. Your eyes widened. 8:45! I should have been at work ages ago. Shit I'm gonna be fired. You frantically got dressed and ran out your bedroom to the living room. You immediately took your car keys and ran out your apartment, skipping breakfast.

You drove to work as you broke into a cold sweat. As you finally got there yu checked out with a receptionist. Tsuyu Asui. She tutted before speaking. "Boss is angry, you better go to him before you get into more trouble." You felt weak on your knees. You quickly pressed the top floor on the elevator. You ran to his office before stopping at the door and taking a deep breath. Getting ready to be shouted at or even fired.

You opened the golden doors. Bakugou looked up at you. His whole face was covered in a black shadow. His eyes were wide and angry. You gave him a weak smile as you closed the door and sat down.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO LATE!? ARE YOU FUCKING SPASTIC!?" he swored angrily at you. Your cold sweat only seemed to be increasing. He yelled at you for half an hour straight. He finally calmed down after a bit.

"You know I should fire you" Bakugou said calmly. Your soul left your body. "Please don't sir!" You exclaimed. You didn't want to beg but what other choice did you have. You worked your way up the ladder in this industry. If you got fired all that hard labour would have been for nothing.

"But I won't" Katsuki continued. You gave him a puzzled look. Bakugou wasn't one to change his mind so easily. He definitely wanted something from you. What did he want though?

Katsuki saw your puzzled face and continued to explain what he wanted in return.

"I want you to be my...

A/N

I love leaving ya'll on a cliffhanger it's so funny just to see your theories. I think it's probably gonna be a bit unexpected for y'all but it is what it is. Seriously though, I love ya'll! <\333 You guys are so cute. You always make my day reading happy and satisfied comments. I would love reading and replying to your comments. So if you do have one feel free to leave the comment. This is a safe space for everyone. No hate is going to be given and we all respect eachothers opinions. We all educate each other about it. Leave if you are going to hate on others opinions. It's not right and not going to be allowed. This is a safe space I have created for everyone. No matter how different they are. Everyone is unique and that is something we should appreciate not outcast someone for. I hope everyone is doing good. Make sure your eating and drinking. Make sure you are doing stuff that makes you happy. Don't change for others. If they don't love you for who you are then they aren't the right one. Don't do it for others. Do it for yourself. Keep yourself safe. Reach out to other people. You should feel loved. And if you are hurting. There are loads of people who love you. Sometimes it's just hard to show for some people. You should never feel unloved.

wordcount: 1003

katsukiworldwide♡